Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I didn’t pay any attention to how to run them until after we were home from our trip- so it wasn’t obvious to me while they built them. I had seen that the BB ones were harder to drive, but that’s all I’d seen as far as differences. Honestly I probably would have still had them do 2 different ones- I mean encouraged them to do 2 different ones lol- since I would prefer one of each. But it’s super annoying!
I feel the same. My kids are young so we have to turn it off for them. And of course they both wanted the BBs.

Would leaving a droid in the car result in damage? I was planning on bringing my droid with me for my mini-vacation next week but it’s still hot, supposed to reach 90 tomorrow. R2-N1 would have to stay in the car the first day til we check in to the hotel (it’s not a HS day) and the last day til we reach home that evening (also not a HS day).

Would leaving a droid in the car result in damage? I was planning on bringing my droid with me for my mini-vacation next week but it’s still hot, supposed to reach 90 tomorrow. R2-N1 would have to stay in the car the first day til we check in to the hotel (it’s not a HS day) and the last day til we reach home that evening (also not a HS day).
Does it fit your schedule to stop by your hotel in the morning to drop off all your luggage to be held there until your room is ready? Pack your Droid in a small piece of luggage. At least it would be inside and safe. Same for your last day - have the hotel hold your luggage. You’d only need to tip the Bellman.

Or, get a large locker at the park.

Next trip only traveling with carry on.

Can the lightsaber can be carry on the plane.

Really do not want to loss $200 to TSA

Hello, not sure this is in the right place. We will be there in December with Ultimate Christmas Package. I was able to get a 12:10 reservation at Savi's for my husband and daughter. My daughter also wants to build a Droid, I was able to get an 11:30 at the Droid Depot. Is this cutting it too close? TIA!

I just had my parents pick me up 2 of the droid backpacks (in DHS) because they hadn’t had them when we’re were there for the AP previews. They said they were $60 each! Holy cow! When did that happen? Seems a tad (that’s sarcasm :-)) steep to me. Weren’t they $30 or $40 at first, or am I hallucinating?

ETA they are $50, not $60! My parents got home and brought them over and I saw the price. I’m not sure if it was a typo when texting or if they actually thought they were $60, but they are only (!!) $50. Sorry!

Last edited:

Hello, not sure this is in the right place. We will be there in December with Ultimate Christmas Package. I was able to get a 12:10 reservation at Savi's for my husband and daughter. My daughter also wants to build a Droid, I was able to get an 11:30 at the Droid Depot. Is this cutting it too close? TIA!

It should be plenty of time. It depends on how long it takes her to select parts. Even if she knows what colors she wants, they may not be there so she’ll have to decide on another color or type. I’d say the process should take no more than 25 minutes. Also, you can go a little early as they’ll likely let you in before your scheduled time.

I just had my parents pick me up 2 of the droid backpacks (in DHS) because they hadn’t had them when we’re were there for the AP previews. They said they were $60 each! Holy cow! When did that happen? Seems a tad (that’s sarcasm :-)) steep to me. Weren’t they $30 or $40 at first, or am I hallucinating?
They were $40, that's insane

They were $40, that's insane
I’m 99% sure they were $49.99 before discounts when I bought mine. I got one during AP previews and the other earlier this month. DH bought mine separate earlier this month. I’ll get him to check what he paid

maybe they are 59.99 now?

I’m 99% sure they were $49.99 before discounts when I bought mine. I got one during AP previews and the other earlier this month. DH bought mine separate earlier this month. I’ll get him to check what he paid

maybe they are 59.99 now?
They were definitely $49.99 when we got ours opening week. AP/DVC discount was applicable so that helped. It is very well made and perfect for an R2 unit. Dh got it for his...my BB unit is a tad shorter and he travels in a clear backpack.

We have a 2:30 reservation for my son. My husband will probably be the one to go with him. Will the four of us be able to enter the land together? Are they still doing timed entry? Going the first week of Feb if that matters. We wanted to go ride the rides after he built the lightsaber.

And just a little complaint, I'm bummed they don't allow three people so I could see him build it. :(

We have a 2:30 reservation for my son. My husband will probably be the one to go with him. Will the four of us be able to enter the land together? Are they still doing timed entry? Going the first week of Feb if that matters. We wanted to go ride the rides after he built the lightsaber.

And just a little complaint, I'm bummed they don't allow three people so I could see him build it. :(
Boarding Groups were only used 1 day in August and never again.

Any updates on Spira Credits, Backpacks, Sabaac Cards? Anyone know if there are still opportunities to trade with Jawas?

Any updates on Spira Credits, Backpacks, Sabaac Cards? Anyone know if there are still opportunities to trade with Jawas?
My parents were able to get the Backpack and Spira GC last week, but that's probably old news at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter