Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I just saw this tweet....for those wanting the new character from the Mandolorian. Doesnt it rather look like its older version?

We are planning on visiting Hollywood Studios next Monday the 25th of Nov. That day they have extra morning hours from 7:00 am to 8:00 am. We have Savi's reservations for 8:25 am and 8:30 am. We are currently not staying on Disney property. My question is will they allow us to enter the park early during the extra morning hour to ensure we make our appointment. From what I have been researching, there is no way if we enter the park at 8:00 am we will be able to make the suggested 15 min early nor probably the appointment itself. I am asking as I do not want to not make the reservation and be out almost 600.00 for not making the appointments on time.

We are planning on visiting Hollywood Studios next Monday the 25th of Nov. That day they have extra morning hours from 7:00 am to 8:00 am. We have Savi's reservations for 8:25 am and 8:30 am. We are currently not staying on Disney property. My question is will they allow us to enter the park early during the extra morning hour to ensure we make our appointment. From what I have been researching, there is no way if we enter the park at 8:00 am we will be able to make the suggested 15 min early nor probably the appointment itself. I am asking as I do not want to not make the reservation and be out almost 600.00 for not making the appointments on time.
merged you to the proper thread.
The park will open for everyone at 8am so you will have time to go to Savi's and make your reservation time. Only guests staying on DIsney property or neighbor hotels can go in for EMH

You'll be fine even if you enter at 8:00. You aren't required to check in 15 min early and they won't charge you if you came up 5 min late. Though, if you are there and waiting to get in at 8:00, you'll make it in plenty of time.

That said, it's possible they'll let you in. You'll see a separate line for ADR entrance. You can always ask.

AP Discounts on GE merchandise: What's not covered?
So, my understanding is that Savi's Workshop gets no AP discount, and the droids at Droid Depot get none, but accessories like backpacks do? Also interested in Disney Visa discount info, if it seems relevant.

AP Discounts on GE merchandise: What's not covered?
So, my understanding is that Savi's Workshop gets no AP discount, and the droids at Droid Depot get none, but accessories like backpacks do? Also interested in Disney Visa discount info, if it seems relevant.
Correct. No discount on Savi or the actual droid depot experience, but you get discount on the rest of the merchandise from DD (minus the life size R Unit)
Don't know about Disney chase card

Rumors abound that a certain 50 year old cutie will finally have merchandise out starting tomorrow, not specifically at Disney but other retailers like kohls, Amazon and target

Or maybe vac tube is the term for a refresher on a ship...because, you know, the contents are probably evacuated into space...maybe through a tube...

can't say much but we might see some additional entertainment come Dec 5th. They are testing during the night :) p.s. it's basically what we've all been asking for
Hm. Guess I better build some nighttime fun into our trip. I was just going to let the boy and his wife do that since we've seen Batuu at night several times. Will timing the Skyliner appropriately allow us to see the nighttime entertainment or is this entertainment that would require being at ground level? Or is it just all day long entertainment? Now that I type all of that I'm thinking it'll be daytime entertainment that they are just testing when the park is closed, yes?

Hm. Guess I better build some nighttime fun into our trip. I was just going to let the boy and his wife do that since we've seen Batuu at night several times. Will timing the Skyliner appropriately allow us to see the nighttime entertainment or is this entertainment that would require being at ground level? Or is it just all day long entertainment? Now that I type all of that I'm thinking it'll be daytime entertainment that they are just testing when the park is closed, yes?
no they are testing this during the night, meaning when guests are not there :) it should be an all day thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter