Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

The Kyber Crystal are also Sold Out. I guess they're holding the rest of them for DHS SWGE.
It would be great if you could buy them later at shopdisney . com
The prices of them on Ebay are just crazy!

According to the SWGE FB page all legacy lightsabers are sold out and won't be restocked until after summer
That's a lot of revenue they're going to miss out on, yikes. I know there's a concern about overstock but going over two months without an extremely popular item seems like a big misfire. Really hope they don't run into stock issues with Savi's. The fact that they're allowing people to buy extra parts is a good sign that they feel confident on that end I guess.

I hope that Disney is better prepared with merch when the WDW one opens.

Then again maybe they are saving them for the East Coast opening.

I keep reading about things sold out at SWGE, and I also keep reading that it's not well attended, a ghost town, and a disappointment. If crowds are low an this many items are sold out Disney really dropped the ball.

DD says that they are revamping the kyber packaging, after the whole 'people searching for the black crystal' debacle. The new packaging is said to be not see-thru. Stocks won't be replenished until September, per her lead. For now, they have a limited selection (I believe she said red/blue but I could be wrong) and only purchasable if you also purchase a holocron.

Also, from her lead, replacement saber parts are now only purchasable within 48 hours after the original build, and only pieces from the original build are allowed. The replacement pieces are still listed at $20 each.

DD says that they are revamping the kyber packaging, after the whole 'people searching for the black crystal' debacle. The new packaging is said to be not see-thru. Stocks won't be replenished until September, per her lead. For now, they have a limited selection (I believe she said red/blue but I could be wrong) and only purchasable if you also purchase a holocron.

Also, from her lead, replacement saber parts are now only purchasable within 48 hours after the original build, and only pieces from the original build are allowed. The replacement pieces are still listed at $20 each.
That's surprising. The black crystal cheat isn't the worst thing in the world, but they'd rather not have crystals at all for at least two months so they can get a fix?

That's surprising. The black crystal cheat isn't the worst thing in the world, but they'd rather not have crystals at all for at least two months so they can get a fix?
I have heard stories of people standing in front of the displays with the light from their cell phones pretty much blocking others from approaching the displays prior to the crystals being kept behind the counter. Actually I saw this on YouTube videos. I think its uncool to do this because you know they are only doing this to sell on eBay at inflated prices. I wonder what the policy will be at WDW and will the crystals only be available for purchase with a Holicron/saber? I want one of each crystal but clearly wouldnt need more than one of each Holicron.

I have heard stories of people standing in front of the displays with the light from their cell phones pretty much blocking others from approaching the displays prior to the crystals being kept behind the counter. Actually I saw this on YouTube videos. I think its uncool to do this because you know they are only doing this to sell on eBay at inflated prices. I wonder what the policy will be at WDW and will the crystals only be available for purchase with a Holicron/saber? I want one of each crystal but clearly wouldnt need more than one of each Holicron.
Yeah this is definitely a problem, but it's good that they had a fix, and uhhhh... I guess that fix wasn't good enough? It's a bummer because having the possibility of rare crystals was a neat thing Disney did.

I apologize for this question in advance as I had been planning to avoid the SWGE craziness for our September trip as much as possible, but my sister just told me the one thing she wants to do when we're there is build a lightsaber. Has any other info been released on a reservation system for this, or any sort of sign up process? TIA!

I apologize for this question in advance as I had been planning to avoid the SWGE craziness for our September trip as much as possible, but my sister just told me the one thing she wants to do when we're there is build a lightsaber. Has any other info been released on a reservation system for this, or any sort of sign up process? TIA!
There's a reservation system for DL, not sure if it's been announced for WDW but I assume they'll use the same system? Info here: https://blogmickey.com/2019/06/savi...ips-for-star-wars-galaxys-edge-at-disneyland/

Does anyone know if the droid backpacks are back in stock? I heard the personality chip are back, but I haven't heard news on the backpacks...

Is there any overlap between fastpasses and virtual queues?

What I mean is if I get to galaxy’s edge at say 10am and it is full and there is a virtual queue, and my return time is 1pm, but I have a fast pass elsewhere at 1pm, will it let me in the virtual queue? With fastpasses you cannot overlap. Not sure if the virtual queue works the same.

What I mean is if I get to galaxy’s edge at say 10am and it is full and there is a virtual queue, and my return time is 1pm, but I have a fast pass elsewhere at 1pm, will it let me in the virtual queue? With fastpasses you cannot overlap. Not sure if the virtual queue works the same.
I haven't heard anything about this but my first guess is that they're two different systems and while you plan for fast passes at specific times (in which case having no overlap makes sense), the virtual queue is conditional and less predictable, so they should give you the opportunity to make a choice between the FP and VQ.

I'd call Disney to make sure, unless someone here has had the same experience and can chime in.

You have 2 hours after your boarding group is called so you could still do your fp and then head into the land

So the lightsaber I built at Savi's Workshop about a month ago it's malfunctioning. It's stopped making any kind of noise when moving, not the swoosh or the sound it makes when it hits something. It just make the same humm no matter what I do with it.

I don't live in California, well, actually I don't live in the USA.
I'm feeling pretty disappointed to have now a $200 broken "toy" I didn't even played with it.

What can I do?

So the lightsaber I built at Savi's Workshop about a month ago it's malfunctioning. It's stopped making any kind of noise when moving, not the swoosh or the sound it makes when it hits something. It just make the same humm no matter what I do with it.

I don't live in California, well, actually I don't live in the USA.
I'm feeling pretty disappointed to have now a $200 broken "toy" I didn't even played with it.

What can I do?
Have you tried replacing the batteries?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!