Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Any word of an AP discount during the AP previews? I know there aren't going to be AP discounts after it opens but was wondering if Disney would be giving AP holders the same opportunity as CMs.
As far as I know, no discount on Savi or Droid Depot or Oga, but unsure about the general merchandise

So I want a surprise about how they react, but is the personality someting like "sarcastic", "happy", or something else? Was trying to avoid video spoilers for the experiences.
Hey yeah I know what you mean about spoilers. Sorry got busy at work. Each personality type has 2 colours and they sound different. So even if we both get a Smuggler if I get a different colour than you the beeps won't be the same. They come in Smuggler, Resistant and the First Order.

So within those framework the needs are different like the black chip for the first order the beeps could be darker in tone.

I am thinking we need two droids (to talk to each other). I have a reservation for two. So, obviously I could have two daughters each build one droid. What if one daughter wants to build, while the other runs around playing on her phone, exploring the land? Can the droid building daughter build both droids or would she need a second reservation for that? Realistically, she will need my help so we would have to do them one at a time.

I am thinking we need two droids (to talk to each other). I have a reservation for two. So, obviously I could have two daughters each build one droid. What if one daughter wants to build, while the other runs around playing on her phone, exploring the land? Can the droid building daughter build both droids or would she need a second reservation for that? Realistically, she will need my help so we would have to do them one at a time.
Yeah, one person can build two droids, you just pay for each

Any word of an AP discount during the AP previews? I know there aren't going to be AP discounts after it opens but was wondering if Disney would be giving AP holders the same opportunity as CMs.
There has been no discount on merch outside the saber/droid 10%. No idea if that’ll continue but I’d assume no discounts on everything and be happy if there is something

Droid depot will be open during ap previews
I don't think you need to make a beeline for it but it will be popular
I've heard more people complaining about the BB unit. But you could search for reviews on YouTube, the are a lot. I made an R unit but just because R2D2 is my favorite character

DS wants an R, so I get the sloppy seconds, a BB :rotfl2: I actually don't mind; I like the BBs. I haven't played with our Sphero ones in a while thought.

Does anybody know if WDW is selling those special metal gift cards? We’re attending the first AP preview on 8/17, and my #1 goal is to get one of those gift cards.

I’m also curious if they have any limited edition pins for sale?

Curious, if you build a Droid can you bring it back in the park on another day since it will interact with the environment and other droids?

Does anybody know if WDW is selling those special metal gift cards? We’re attending the first AP preview on 8/17, and my #1 goal is to get one of those gift cards.

I’m also curious if they have any limited edition pins for sale?
The gc have not been seen yet during cm previews. Not sure about pins

They have not been available for cm previews, so no one knows
Oh no! Whoever goes this weekend, can you report back of Oga's has the souvenir mugs/boards? It's really the reason I chose Oga's for an evening preview. I also would like to get the cups and take them home for this 1 night trip so when we return 4 days later my suitcase wont have as much to hold :)

Oh no! Whoever goes this weekend, can you report back of Oga's has the souvenir mugs/boards? It's really the reason I chose Oga's for an evening preview. I also would like to get the cups and take them home for this 1 night trip so when we return 4 days later my suitcase wont have as much to hold :)

There are reports on different vlogs that they are all sold out along with the souvenir mugs, thus why they are absent on the WDW web page, if you look the DL page does have them listed but they are indeed MIA from WDW......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!