Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I've had a Savi's for 1 but wanted to get it for 2 and been checking off and on. Just checked Savi's and there's openings every day now. They had to have dumped more spots, increased capacity or something

Was just about to come this board to let everyone know about this! Space in insanely wide open at every time slot for months - they must've added another show room or something!

I know you guys said the experience is roughly 20-25 minutes, but how long are you usually waiting before you get to go in? I see you're giving a group number and there's a waiting area. Just trying to budget my time.

With a reservation and paid for, I waited about 10 or so mins before we were allowed in the workshop, a gatherer came out and told us a brief story about the shop and what goes on, very cool then once everyone was in the experience started, it was very organized and was well played by the CM's in the shop....

On a side note I did ask about "scrap metal" while in Dok Ondar's and they did have some but you had to ask for them as they were not on display. I also overheard a guy talking about the scrap metal being able to buy outright in Savi's, have no idea if this was just a rumor.

Once again this is a very cool, personal experience, so please keep it like it was supposed to be, the builder and ONE guest, keep it limited and personal so to not take away from it, please!

I've had a Savi's for 1 but wanted to get it for 2 and been checking off and on. Just checked Savi's and there's openings every day now. They had to have dumped more spots, increased capacity or something
OMG I love these boards! I have been trying to change the time of my husband’s Savi reservation EVERY DAY with no luck and just saw this. So many times are open, thank you for sharing!!!!

Holy cow - I hardly read the SWGE sub-forum but just happened to glance at this this AM. Tons of open times over my dates, which is only a few weeks away. Made my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Just a reminder this thread will remain on proven facts and postings about the merchandise available at SWGE.
Speculation and theories on this subject will not be discussed here and any posts of the kind will be deleted

How's the availability of Batuuan Spira Credit Medallions (gift cards) around GE this week? Will be there next week and I really want to get one! :-)

They have been allowing one adult and 2 kids go in, but just keep in mind they can say no

OK, thanks! So do you think i should just have the reservation for 1 instead of 2 and hope they allow my two girls dressed as Rey to go in with me?

Has anyone had any trouble with their blade being discolored?

I got my saber home and noticed there was a band near the bottom of the blade where it shows a ring of discoloration when using a Blue, White or Purple Kyber Crystal. The purple blade has a pink ring around the bottom, the white blade has a yellow ring, and the blue blade has a dark blue ring (all in the same spot). The yellow ring on the white blade is particularly unsightly..

I didn't notice this discoloration while on my trip because I had a Green crystal in most of the week (The discoloration doesn't show w/ Green, Yellow or Red crystals. I think it's just a particular LED that's out inside the blade that only effects certain color mixes.)

Contacted Disney Customer service's merchandise department asking about a replacement. They responded very quickly (at first) asking for pics of the damage & the receipt for them to review, both of which I provided. It's been a few days since I sent back the pics and I've heard nothing since...

OK, thanks! So do you think i should just have the reservation for 1 instead of 2 and hope they allow my two girls dressed as Rey to go in with me?
I don't think so. Remember this has been an unusually uncrowded time. If crowds are higher, I can see them cracking down more on the state rule of one guest per person. Also, just want to be sure you know your girls will not be allowed to participate in helping you build a saber if they are guests--it is not a group activity; the guests have to stand back and just watch.

Hi, I’ve been reading that the droid backpacks are selling out. Wondering if anyone has a recent update on this issue? I will be there on the 30th Sep and don’t want to worry about having to lug my 3 kids droids around in the boxes. Thanks!!

Hi, I’ve been reading that the droid backpacks are selling out. Wondering if anyone has a recent update on this issue? I will be there on the 30th Sep and don’t want to worry about having to lug my 3 kids droids around in the boxes. Thanks!!
As of yesterday the backpacks were still sold out. Remember you have the option of sending the droids to the front of the park or your resort (if staying onsite)

Ok thanks. Still disappointing since we wanted to also see how they would interact with the land. This is the status for DW in Florida, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!