Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

They do not interact with one another. I am sorry that a CM told your family that. It is misinformation that started in West Batuu and has now spread to East Batuu.

Sending the thread to the merchandise thread.
Just an fyi, i took my R unit to my sister's house where she has an R unit and one will make sounds and the other would make sounds about 45 seconds later, many people have reported this as well, they did this for about an hour and then we turned them off. Not sure i would call it interacting with each other but they made noises until we turned them off.
Have you checked the batteries?

They do not interact with one another. I am sorry that a CM told your family that. It is misinformation that started in West Batuu and has now spread to East Batuu.
They do interact in a way
If you have both on and near reach other they will keep each other from shutting down in 5 min

I was happy it was there last Friday when DD5 built her droid. I know this is one of those "you should teach you kids patience" kind of problems and the presence of a play area probably goes against theme, but kids are kids and many want to play with their toys right away - so as a parent I was thankful for the 15 minutes of play time. :-)

Last Friday it was up against the Droid Depot building, but I saw a photo earlier this week on Twitter where the mat was in a different spot across from Droid Depot in that garage type area with two space ships that also has an upper platform (I'm sorry, I don't know what that is called).

It was funny, there were a bunch of manager-types off to the side watching us last Friday all talking among themselves and pointing. Felt like we were being studied. :magnify::magnify::magnify:

So it’s supposed to rain/pour all day tomorrow. Does Disney or anybody have suggestions on what to do with a $200 lightsaber in this situation. I assume they can’t get soaked and the sleeve they give you isn’t waterproof. It’s not like they can easily be kept out of the raIn.

So it’s supposed to rain/pour all day tomorrow. Does Disney or anybody have suggestions on what to do with a $200 lightsaber in this situation. I assume they can’t get soaked and the sleeve they give you isn’t waterproof. It’s not like they can easily be kept out of the raIn.
You can have it delivered to the front of the park or If you're staying at a Disney resort, to your hotel. The rain should end by the afternoon

Sending the thread to the merchandise thread.
Just an fyi, i took my R unit to my sister's house where she has an R unit and one will make sounds and the other would make sounds about 45 seconds later, many people have reported this as well, they did this for about an hour and then we turned them off. Not sure i would call it interacting with each other but they made noises until we turned them off.
Have you checked the batteries?
Ours do interact in a way you just described by them beeping after each other. This goes on for hours if we leave them turned on!

If it makes a difference, ours each have a smugglers chip inside.....two different ones.

Mine do the same. Left them on for over 8 hours the other day and they would not shut up. Each has a different personality chip.

Hi everybody! Forgive me if this has been addressed in another thread. I am looking to see if there's a way to ship the lightsaber from inside the land. I've seen the posts where people have sent them from mail rooms in the convention centers and I'm prepared to do that if necessary. I've heard that you can tell the gatherers at Savi's and they will help you box it up to ship, but I've not been able to confirm. Has anyone done this? As a full-grown adult who cannot wait until they build their lightsaber, I'm grateful for any information you can provide. I know you can take them on the plane, but I'd rather not hassle with it. Thanks for the help.

Hi everybody! Forgive me if this has been addressed in another thread. I am looking to see if there's a way to ship the lightsaber from inside the land. I've seen the posts where people have sent them from mail rooms in the convention centers and I'm prepared to do that if necessary. I've heard that you can tell the gatherers at Savi's and they will help you box it up to ship, but I've not been able to confirm. Has anyone done this? As a full-grown adult who cannot wait until they build their lightsaber, I'm grateful for any information you can provide. I know you can take them on the plane, but I'd rather not hassle with it. Thanks for the help.
We did not ship ours but you can ship most anything back from a store. We do it all the time. Only thing they have ever refused was something that held liquid out ever held a liquid, even though now empty.
I personally shipped DGDs home this week. All the shipping company’s have tubes that hold the blades. I left it if the holder you get free. I put the handle in a different box.
I will note we did 2. One of the sleeves came apart. The strap pulled off the sleeve. I kept that one and sent the other with DGD

I guess I’ll buy the good one on my next trip

We did this a couple of weeks ago. We actually were planning to take the saber back to our room at BWV, but we stopped in Dok Ondar’s store to buy some different colored crystals first. In the store there were CMs walking around with the shipping forms, and they asked if we wanted to ship ours home, so we took advantage of the service.

We just had to fill out a form with our address, and we also had to provide the receipt from when we bought the lightsaber. Then we gave the person at the register these documents, and paid for the shipping itself (I don’t remember how much it was, but it was ballpark around $15 to ship to us in the mid-Atlantic states).

The saber was delivered to us safe and sound in a box that is basically the same size as the saber (with some air pillow padding inside). It was shipped UPS ground and we received it about a week after handing it to Disney. Note that it’s shipped signature required; we missed the first delivery and wound up getting it ourselves from the UPS facility the next day.

We did this a couple of weeks ago. We actually were planning to take the saber back to our room at BWV, but we stopped in Dok Ondar’s store to buy some different colored crystals first. In the store there were CMs walking around with the shipping forms, and they asked if we wanted to ship ours home, so we took advantage of the service.

We just had to fill out a form with our address, and we also had to provide the receipt from when we bought the lightsaber. Then we gave the person at the register these documents, and paid for the shipping itself (I don’t remember how much it was, but it was ballpark around $15 to ship to us in the mid-Atlantic states).

The saber was delivered to us safe and sound in a box that is basically the same size as the saber (with some air pillow padding inside). It was shipped UPS ground and we received it about a week after handing it to Disney. Note that it’s shipped signature required; we missed the first delivery and wound up getting it ourselves from the UPS facility the next day.

Wow, good to know, glad to see this is happening!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!