Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I know Savi’s is not running, but does anyone know if the legacy sabers are included in the 50% off for CMs through the end of the month. I know it applies to droids. I’m not sure I’d pay half off for a saber without the Savis experience anyway, but I at least want to consider it. I had always planned on Savis being a birthday present to myself but now that clearly isn’t happening.

Just read that Black Spire Outfitters has replaced all the jedi/sith robes with items from Resistance Supply.

Really bums me out as I will be in the park next weekend and was planning to buy a sith robe set.

Is there any way of finding out if they will still be available (like stored in the back)?

I know Savi’s is not running, but does anyone know if the legacy sabers are included in the 50% off for CMs through the end of the month. I know it applies to droids. I’m not sure I’d pay half off for a saber without the Savis experience anyway, but I at least want to consider it. I had always planned on Savis being a birthday present to myself but now that clearly isn’t happening.
no the lightsabers are not part of the 50%

For the Droid Depot, is there a better time to go during the day? Is it all air conditioned or is outside? If there’s A/C, it maybe a good reprieve from the midday heat. Going in a few weeks and there is still a ton of availability.

For the Droid Depot, is there a better time to go during the day? Is it all air conditioned or is outside? If there’s A/C, it maybe a good reprieve from the midday heat. Going in a few weeks and there is still a ton of availability.
it is all inside and A/C. best time to go for an emptier experience is first thing in the morning

Is it possible to call and buy droid accessories over the phone? I've had to cancel my fall trip and I want to get my hands on a set or two of the accessory panels so I can swap out colors on my droid at home.

If you build a droid, are they still allowing you to pick it up at the front of the park before you leave so you don’t have to carry it around all day?

I had a reservation for Droid Depot that was cancelled. Our 60 day mark is this week and I thought I would be able to make a new reservation but I don’t see how on the app any more. Are they taking reservations?

I had a reservation for Droid Depot that was cancelled. Our 60 day mark is this week and I thought I would be able to make a new reservation but I don’t see how on the app any more. Are they taking reservations?
You can make them on the website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/hollywood-studios/droid-depot/

Just mentioning, I've made and cancelled droid depot ressies a number of times for our upcoming trip and there is TONS of availability. Opted to just wing it without a reservation because the ROTR boarding group situation makes it so hard to plan when to go. I don't think this is an activity that will be hard to get just via walk up day of in the near future.

Just an update—we had canceled our droid depot rezzie to give us more flexibility in our schedule. Walked in at 6pm and had no trouble getting a walk up spot. Batuu was pretty empty starting around 5pm so I’d recommend evenings.

Finally saw the inside of Savi’s yesterday. :) Went in about 45mn before park close, no line. CM outside said can’t go in to just look around, have to look at the lightsabers. So I did. Very impressed with how sturdy the hilts seem to be. There was still no one waiting when I came out. So if you have zero interest in buying, go in the evening when there’s no line so you’re not holding up people who might actually spend money.

Finally saw the inside of Savi’s yesterday. :) Went in about 45mn before park close, no line. CM outside said can’t go in to just look around, have to look at the lightsabers. So I did. Very impressed with how sturdy the hilts seem to be. There was still no one waiting when I came out. So if you have zero interest in buying, go in the evening when there’s no line so you’re not holding up people who might actually spend money.

Do you happen to know if they had everyone's sabers there? Were they out of stock of any?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!