Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I'll have to see what they have and get the list for my son for what he wants:rolleyes: I'm not sure if he will want me to build him a droid, or if he wants to wait until he gets to go. I might have to build one for myself though;)

Uh yeah I'm pretty sure you need a Droid :)

I'm not planning on buying anything, but am sad nonetheless that all the ebay pirates have been buffing up their game as of late, snagging everything easy to mark up 300+%. It will leave those of us not there in the early days with hours to spend in line with only a partial line to consider.

I’m gonna need one or two or more too...

The creature shop is calling to me as well. I'll prob get a Kowakian Monkey lizard. But I thought we were promised Loth cats and I have yet to see any of those.

I need all the DJ Rex stuff. I am in the process of making myself a t-shirt that advertises a one night DJ battle between DJ Rex and Sonny Eclipse.

The creature shop is calling to me as well. I'll prob get a Kowakian Monkey lizard. But I thought we were promised Loth cats and I have yet to see any of those.

I need all the DJ Rex stuff. I am in the process of making myself a t-shirt that advertises a one night DJ battle between DJ Rex and Sonny Eclipse.

I saw the monkey lizard too and knew I had to have it. I want a loth cat too but haven't seen them either. The tantan looks cool. I like the wompa, but we already have one.

I saw the monkey lizard too and knew I had to have it. I want a loth cat too but haven't seen them either. The tantan looks cool. I like the wompa, but we already have one.

I'm in love with the tauntaun but I already have one. Also have a wampa.

We were just watching a YouTube video on the history of star tours last night (yep, Saturday night, doesn't get more exciting than this, folks), and I realized I have one of the old star tours hoth posters at my parents house. I'm definitely going thru my old star wars collection next time I go home.

I think I read that there would be a sleeping animatronic Loth cat but none for sale.

Too bad immersion keeps them from having this guy:
47605680642_f4ca9e1b91_c.jpg

I am hoping that they sell Loth Cats. I love the Porg and am interested in the Bantha but a Loth Cat would be fabulous.

Was that at celebration?

I think they're robbing themselves of some money if the Loth Cat is only for display.

It was. The Loth Wolf has wires its legs and tail so it is very posable. And the Convor has a removable velcro arm band to allow it to perch on you.

They sold Loth Cats at Celebration Europe 2016. So it would take very little to start up manufacturing again.

It was. The Loth Wolf has wires its legs and tail so it is very posable. And the Convor has a removable velcro arm band to allow it to perch on you.

They sold Loth Cats at Celebration Europe 2016. So it would take very little to start up manufacturing again.
We got a crystal fox, also with wires in the legs and tail! If they make life size ones.... SOLD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!