Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

We have a Dauchsund dog as well as cats. I will not let him near it. He's a toy destroyer.

I did give him Kylo Ren dog toy so I could watch him destroy it. He ripped the cape off him and cried when my sister (his owner) took it away
I have 3 dachsies - the. newest one is the toy destroyer

For anyone that's bought or tried out one of the BB-8 style units from the Droid Depot, are their fairly easy to control/drive? I have one of the Sphero BB-8 units and, while very cute, I've had a pretty hard time actually figuring out how to steer it where I want it to go. I've watched some videos and it looks like the R2-style units are pretty easy to drive, but the BB-8 ones seems a bit more difficult.

Has anyone seen pictures and/or pricing for the belts that can hold a lightsaber hilt? Trying to decide if I need to DIY something before we go

The poster are great. I am growing more excited about this opening here in Florida.

And again everytime I read another blog about the one out in Disneyland, the longer the do list gets.

Last edited:
How much are droid personality chips?
I think I’ve seen them in YouTube videos as 12.99. One video said there were 3 different personalities. Each one came in 2 different colors. First order, resistance, and smuggler? Or something like that? I think I need all of them! It looks like there is more playability if they have a second droid to “talk to.”

So, this leads me to my question: I am wondering if anyone can tell me about how the prebuilt r2d2 is different from the build your own? Is the price different? I haven’t found any reviews yet.

FWIW, I've seen a bit of a concern over people going to Savi's and selling their lightsabers on ebay, but I just saw one go for $180, which means the seller took a sizable hit (20 up front, plus shipping, which was offered for free by the seller, and ebay's cut). Hopefully that keeps happening? I can't see there being much of a market for people buying other people's custom sabers. You'll still see people sell their Savi's sabers on ebay, but not to flip. They'll try to offload them because they realized they don't really need a 200 dollar lightsaber lying around the house and will sell at a loss.

FWIW, I've seen a bit of a concern over people going to Savi's and selling their lightsabers on ebay, but I just saw one go for $180, which means the seller took a sizable hit (20 up front, plus shipping, which was offered for free by the seller, and ebay's cut). Hopefully that keeps happening? I can't see there being much of a market for people buying other people's custom sabers. You'll still see people sell their Savi's sabers on ebay, but not to flip. They'll try to offload them because they realized they don't really need a 200 dollar lightsaber lying around the house and will sell at a loss.

You know i saw this comment on YouTube basically saying that Galaxys edge was a big outdoor mall and it made so much sense to me and comments like this just make me go yes I don’t need this lightsaber

I don't care if people sell their lightsabers, it's their property and they can do whatever they want with it. It just bugs me that people who know they're going to sell their lightsaber and try to make a profit are taking slots away from fans who really want to build a lightsaber for themselves but can't because all the spaces are gone.

What does the inventory at the droid depot look like? Are the colors all available or did they go out of stock?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!