Rumors and News Moderator
- Feb 20, 2013
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Add On Events!
As of right now there are no official Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge add ons or up-charges. It is expected there will be some due to demand whether it is Early Morning events of After Hours. There is also the opportunity for VIP style tours with front of the line access and practically anything you could imagine.
Example of VIP tour that one may book for Galaxy's Edge.
Disney World has unveiled a brand new, fully customizable tour for $12,000! You can design a tour that includes attractions, dining, special access, photo ops and more that lasts up to 12 hours for up to six guests.
- Backstage access and transportation
- Front of the line attraction access
- A tour of the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite
- Exclusive nighttime spectacular viewing spaces
- All meals included (3 a day, with select “alcohol”)
- Access to any restaurant at Walt Disney World (no normal reservations needed)
- and many more possibilities based on guest request
As of right now Disney is not guaranteeing SWGE as part of VIP tours.
Preview Watch Thread