Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Upcharge or Add On Events Thread

Putting together a VIP tour for Tues Sep 10. Have it reserved already, $425 an hour, 7 hour minimum, 10 people per group maximum, which comes out to $297.50 a person.

The itinerary can be done with the guide on the fly. Right now I have it set up to meet at AK at 9 am. I thought spend a few hours at AK then head to HS. Or vice versa. Main goal is for SWGE (of course). She says right now they do not know how it will work with the ride since it wont be FP. I have to assume they will get us on it somehow-- plus the rest of the area and whatever else we want to do at HS.

Same at AK, ride FOP a million times, Safari, whatever else we want. Somehow the guides can arrange it all at the time. ie- we decide as a group last minute to head to MK, that can work.

Food not included, so a meal probably QS to save time would be extra cost whenever and wherever we want.

If interested PM me- I get charged 24 hours in advance so I assume you'd be handing me a wad of cash day of, Venmo or Paypal me. I wouldn't want to hassle with returning money etc, so please only get with me if you are certain you are interested. I would need names and ages of people to let Disney know.
Hope this is allowed by the boards...

still looking for folks to join me and husband for this!!

They can't commit yet but I can't see how not. She wasnt sure how they would handle VIP for it as it is a non FP (line to go thru) ride. The tour can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance, so Im sure they will know well before then how it will work.

They can't commit yet but I can't see how not. She wasnt sure how they would handle VIP for it as it is a non FP (line to go thru) ride. The tour can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance, so Im sure they will know well before then how it will work.
they probably won't be able to guarantee it this far out.
They still have the infrastructure of the fp line built so it would be easy to go through there or maybe access through the exit?

Is it likely they'll wait until the 90 day mark (for CL) or 60 day mark from opening day before announcing their 'plan' as to any up-charge or how they'll handle FPs for SWGE?

We already know there won't be any fastpasses for SWGE when it opens.

As of now there aren't, but there may be some options such as buying them or allowing them to be added to a VIP package. Or is it just a flat out no, and at some point down the line, they'll look into those possibilities? I'm not going until November so I'm not worried about opening day :)

As of now there aren't, but there may be some options such as buying them or allowing them to be added to a VIP package. Or is it just a flat out no, and at some point down the line, they'll look into those possibilities? I'm not going until November so I'm not worried about opening day :)
I take it as a flat out no. My thought is that if they are going to add any type of paid option, they'll do that before or after regular park hours. That is, aside from the folks who have already booked VIP tours (the ones for up to 10 people that cost something like $3000).

I take it as a flat out no. My thought is that if they are going to add any type of paid option, they'll do that before or after regular park hours. That is, aside from the folks who have already booked VIP tours (the ones for up to 10 people that cost something like $3000).

As of now the VIP tours exclude SWGE as well per the CM i spoke to yesterday. Thinking SWGE is just not going to be where we likely will be, even in November.

VIP tours include SWGE I think the CM you spoke too was misinformed unless something has changed.

Maybe the particular VIP tour she was referring me to didnt? She called it "Premium/Ultimate VIP Tour" saying its a minimum of 7 hours and current price for our trip in December was around $3K.

Maybe the particular VIP tour she was referring me to didnt? She called it "Premium/Ultimate VIP Tour" saying its a minimum of 7 hours and current price for our trip in December was around $3K.
No that one has been said to include it. Unless something has changed VIP/Premium guided tours should include it.

Something like the star wars tour or ultimate day of thrills tour will not include this.

Just called.
So the "Ultimate" tours like the Ultimate Day of Thrills will NOT include access to SWGE
The Private VIP Tours they still don't know 100%, they are assuming they will have access but won't know until August. He recommends booking it and you can cancel up to 48 hours before so no real harm in booking if you are interested.
Edit to add: What Ryan said :)

No that one has been said to include it. Unless something has changed VIP/Premium guided tours should include it.

Something like the star wars tour or ultimate day of thrills tour will not include this.

Hmm i still have several weeks to go before I can book, if we decide to actually book it. Thank you for this info! :)

Just called.
So the "Ultimate" tours like the Ultimate Day of Thrills will NOT include access to SWGE
The Private VIP Tours they still don't know 100%, they are assuming they will have access but won't know until August. He recommends booking it and you can cancel up to 48 hours before so no real harm in booking if you are interested.

I would but Disney just wont take my money now for December. LOL. Honestly I wont be terribly disappointed if it doesnt include SWGE since it looks like Falcon wont be well suited for me, but for the rest of the "tour" its definitely intriguing especially since I'm considering it for Christmas Eve and the crowds 2 years ago the park was just crazy.

Just called.
I believe in Disneyland they have confirmed it will include SWGE so I can’t see them not including it in WDW. Now how they access the attractions and stuff like that is still up in the air.

I believe in Disneyland they have confirmed it will include SWGE so I can’t see them not including it in WDW. Now how they access the attractions and stuff like that is still up in the air.

I don’t know if it has been confirmed for DLR. I know that Pete said they had spoken to a CM, and it seemed likely. When I booked my tour for the Expo, they couldn’t/wouldn’t confirm anything, including the price:rolleyes: I think it’s a wait and see what happens at opening. Glad I’m not going at opening :rolleyes1

Hi!

We booked a VIP Tour on Saturday, Sept 21st for Galaxy's Edge. However, when I called they weren't sure how it was going to work since they have no information about the fast pass system for the land yet.
It is $525/hour for a minimum of 7 hours and a maximum of 10 people. There was no deposit required and they charge your card 24 hours before the tour. With three people in our party (all adults), we were wondering if anyone was interested in joining the Tour to lower the cost. It seems a lot of people are doing this, since several dates are sold out in September already. If so, please let me know!

Good luck to all on your GE planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter