Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Upcharge or Add On Events Thread

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, if it isn't, I apologize. I just booked a VIP tour for December 8th - they still don't know if they will have access to SWGE but it can be canceled up to 48 hours prior and you don't pay until then so I figured, why not book it.
The cost for the tour on Dec 5th, 6th and 7th is $650/hour then for Dec 8th it drops to $425. Just in case people want that info.
I'm also interested in finding 8 more people to join the tour so I can actually afford it lol

Well outside of the ONE ride and access to a bar what else do you need a VIP tour guide to gain from?

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, if it isn't, I apologize. I just booked a VIP tour for December 8th - they still don't know if they will have access to SWGE but it can be canceled up to 48 hours prior and you don't pay until then so I figured, why not book it.
The cost for the tour on Dec 5th, 6th and 7th is $650/hour then for Dec 8th it drops to $425. Just in case people want that info.
I'm also interested in finding 8 more people to join the tour so I can actually afford it lol

With the RotR opening date, it would be very tempting, especially to be able to get in to the rest of the Tier 1 attractions... Let me know if you change your dates to end of Jan.... :teeth:

I have a VIP tour booked for Saturday SEP 28th. We will see probably go through with it even if SWGE / MFSR is not included. That being said, I really think Disney should know by know exactly how VIP tours will be handled for SWGE. We are less 45-days until SWGE opens. C’mon already.

My husband and I would be interested in Dec. 8 if you get enough people together.

I cancelled mine. But on the upside, while on the phone was able to book a ressie at the new Japanese restaurant, Takumei Tai

I want to eat there next year when we go. It looks amazing! I need to cancel my Disneyland VIP Tour during D23. I just don't think it will be worth it there, especially since I just wanted it for Batuu. I might do one next year over Thanksgiving week at WDW if my mom and step-dad decide to join us. They have never been. I think they will love Batuu and Epcot.

so about 6 weeks ago i booked a VIP tour in WDW bc we are going the 3rd of dec to the 8th well...the day we picked dec 5th. i dont know if i am very lucky or going to waste my money our intenetion is 100% to spend the morning in star wars land. now food for though the price we were booked at is 550 per hour.....i see a few posts up its now 650. that tells me we will have access to the land. why else would the price go up so much. i am so glad i booked it now bc i was going to be up on a list to be called....

so about 6 weeks ago i booked a VIP tour in WDW bc we are going the 3rd of dec to the 8th well...the day we picked dec 5th. i dont know if i am very lucky or going to waste my money our intenetion is 100% to spend the morning in star wars land. now food for though the price we were booked at is 550 per hour.....i see a few posts up its now 650. that tells me we will have access to the land. why else would the price go up so much. i am so glad i booked it now bc i was going to be up on a list to be called....
That is my thought/hope as well. When they announced the ROTR opening, I called to book a VIP tour (we also happened to have a trip scheduled then) and the pricing of the tour was higher on the 5th, 6th, and 7th then drop on the 8th so my thought is we will have access. Fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!