Star Wars Half....any new info?

Okay this may be a dumb question but... If we have APs to WDW can we still do the early registration for a Disneyland race? Or is it only Disneyland APs that get to?

Okay this may be a dumb question but... If we have APs to WDW can we still do the early registration for a Disneyland race? Or is it only Disneyland APs that get to?

You still get registration. For avengers the WDW links were the only ones that worked at first! Doh !

I am going to try to register early for the Star Wars on a Disney Visa. I know at least one year I was able to do that.
I am wondering if the race could possibly be sold out before its even open for the rest of the public just from early registrations?

I am going to try to register early for the Star Wars on a Disney Visa. I know at least one year I was able to do that.
I am wondering if the race could possibly be sold out before its even open for the rest of the public just from early registrations?

You cannot use your Disney Visa to register early. Only AP/DVC.

I am going to try to register early for the Star Wars on a Disney Visa. I know at least one year I was able to do that. I am wondering if the race could possibly be sold out before its even open for the rest of the public just from early registrations?

No. They only release a limited number of spaces for early registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter