Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

Thanks for setting up the thread!!! We were all disappointed that this year's event was cancelled, and now we have something to look forward to. I'd better start training!🏋️‍♀️🚴‍♀️🤸‍♀️🧗‍♀️🏃‍♂️👟🎽

Yeah, lets get it started! I was going to do the Rival Run challenge this past April. Hopefully I'll remember to sign up this year!

I’m still sad that they didn’t let us opt in or opt out of registration from 2020 to 2021 instead of just refunds. We have four of us for the 5k and two of us for the Challenge. Registration is so stressful and Marathon weekend went FAST!

I’m still sad that they didn’t let us opt in or opt out of registration from 2020 to 2021 instead of just refunds. We have four of us for the 5k and two of us for the Challenge. Registration is so stressful and Marathon weekend went FAST!

Hard agree they should've done something to make up for it, like maybe an option for early registration for other races like they did for AP/DVC as a courtesy.

Think same rules apply here, as they did for the marathon: expect limited sign-ups to start. Maybe they open up more later but I would expect it to sell out fast.

Excited for this thread to start up! This year was going to be my first Star Wars weekend - I was set for the half marathon as part of the Kessel Challenge. Star Wars weekend is the last race weekend I need to do to be able to say I've tried all of the WDW weekends, so I'm definitely hoping I can get my same registration set for next year.

Excited for this thread to start up! This year was going to be my first Star Wars weekend - I was set for the half marathon as part of the Kessel Challenge. Star Wars weekend is the last race weekend I need to do to be able to say I've tried all of the WDW weekends, so I'm definitely hoping I can get my same registration set for next year.

Oooohhh would love your opinions on the others!

Depending on the outlook of wine & dine/marathon weekend happening come August and/or if I’m off on registration day and feel impulsive I may run

I hope to be in, but I have a couple concerns...

1. If race caps are lowered like they've been for Marathon Weekend, will Perfects be able to get in?
2. Are we even considered Perfect if we didn't get to do our 5th this year because it was canceled??

I hope to be in, but I have a couple concerns...

1. If race caps are lowered like they've been for Marathon Weekend, will Perfects be able to get in?
2. Are we even considered Perfect if we didn't get to do our 5th this year because it was canceled??

I bet running this race will give you your perfect status....

I wish they would go back to the Dark Side branding (and bring back light side). I get what they were going for with "rivals run" but never really liked that branding.

I'm not sure they are planning on Rivals Run again...
They could change though.

I’m definitely in! I was so sad when this year was cancelled since I would have gotten my first perfect ribbon. Hopefully rD allows us to maintain our perfect status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!