Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

If you have a ups mychoice account, you can change the shipping address if it has already shipped.
for a fee. UPS is crap now, in my opinion. You used to be able to at least have them hold it at their location but last time I tried that for a package that was 2 days out, they tried to charge me for it - there was no free option. Money grabbers now...at least FedEx lets you redirect to a walgreens, etc without charging (yet).

Well that stinks. Better to pay a fee than not get all of your $$$ race stuff though???
check it to make sure...it might have been that they tried to get me to pay because it was only 2 days out, but if it is longer out then maybe they still allow a hold. Like you used to be able to do Vacation Holds but when I tried it didn't even have that option - all options took me to a payment. I think the only non pay option was to deliver to my neighbor instead. it was weird. good luck

I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue. I opted to get all of the shirts this year for completing the races virtually. Two of my four shirts already have seams that are separating and I have only worn and washed each of them 2 or 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!