Star wars hotel - Galactic Journeys: A Star Wars Adventure.

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
Let there be walls.... I'm so excited .

photos-star-wars-hotel-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-construction-update-5-16-19

https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/photos-st...ollywood-studios-construction-update-5-16-19/

Sounds really cool for Star Wars super fans! I'm expecting it will be too expensive for my budget though, and I don't count myself in the super fan world. (But I will be at the HS entrance at 5 AM one day in October)

We are so excited too! My H and D are huge Star Wars fans, so a stay at the hotel will be almost mandatory soon after it opens. Already bracing myself for how insanely expensive it's sure to be though!

We are so excited too! My H and D are huge Star Wars fans, so a stay at the hotel will be almost mandatory soon after it opens. Already bracing myself for how insanely expensive it's sure to be though!
Us too.... the funny part is my son is a huge giraffe fan, he wants to stay in the rooms at AK that you wake up with the animals outside your window... we told him no the one room is too expensive. But we know this room with will up there or higher. My DH said he didnt care... but only one night we can do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!