Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... I called and logged into my computer at the same time.... the wait time on the telephone was 60+ minutes.... but it only took me 20 minutes to book an ADR for Oga's on the website. The website is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow... so many people are trying to get ADRs at the same time I suppose.

It took multiple attempts, but I was able to do all reservations on my iPhone for two different days.

I opted out of the millennium falcon, restarted and that worked faster for me.

Phone app and website each crashed a couple of times right when Woody was sending my card through, but phone app got through first. My first time started at 430 pm Sept. 7, then went up in increments until 9 pm final went though-

I was able to grab an Oga's reservation for our HS day in September pretty quickly. I jumped on about 30 minutes after I saw they were available and didn't have any trouble at all!

It's crazy how reservations open up for a few new experiences and it brings the whole system to a halt. :)

Yup, luckily I have no life and was sitting at the computer when someone posted they will be taking res, but not live yet. Next thing I knew 5 minutes later I kept refreshing for the sake of it, and it went live. So got in right away

Woo! I got 3 Oga's reservations around noon, without much wait and just now got a Savi's, again without much wait. Excited :)

Yup... I called and logged into my computer at the same time.... the wait time on the telephone was 60+ minutes.... but it only took me 20 minutes to book an ADR for Oga's on the website. The website is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow... so many people are trying to get ADRs at the same time I suppose.
Similar experience. Just excited to get a reservation. That was a complete surprise. Just glad I saw the email this morning.

Made a reservation for the 8th at 8:25PM but likely will cancel it. Disappointing nothing was available earlier in the day for any day of our 11 day trip.

I got my Droid Depot reservations as well. As soon as I saw it on Facebook, I signed into the the app on my phone and managed to secure an 1130 reservations for making droids! My kids are going to love it, as am I! I can't wait to go to Disney 1st week of September!

My sister was able to grab us Oga's and Droid reservation around 1pm today. Thankfully she was able to or I'd be sad lol

Well, I'm in, but we're not going until January. I was hoping to get an ADR at the Cantina, but it's saying there's no availability. Could it be all booked already, or do you think they just haven't opened the date yet?

I pulled up disboard when I was at lunch about 11:40 and saw a post that reservations were open for Oga’s, Savi’s and Droid building. I immediately went through my MDE app and booked Oga’s then the Droid build and then Savi’s. It went quickly and smoothly. I expect it was before most realized reservations were open. The site got super boggy over the next hour.

Lucked into noticing right as it was posted on a certain site whose name turns into asterisks here. Immediately went over and had all times available to me on my preferred day. Looks like my 2 year old is going to his first bar!

I was able to get both Ogas and Droid Depot. Ogas is at 12:30 and Droid Depot is at 1:15 and I’m worried about 2 things. First I didn’t realize when I picked my time for my droid I had to arrive 60 mins before my time and I’m not able to change my Ogas timeframe and 2. What happens if the land is closed due to capacity. If you are a no show they will charge but if you don’t show because of capacity it’s not your fault.

I was able to get both Ogas and Droid Depot. Ogas is at 12:30 and Droid Depot is at 1:15 and I’m worried about 2 things. First I didn’t realize when I picked my time for my droid I had to arrive 60 mins before my time and I’m not able to change my Ogas timeframe and 2. What happens if the land is closed due to capacity. If you are a no show they will charge but if you don’t show because of capacity it’s not your fault.
At Disneyland, anyone with a reservation for anything gets in, period. No announcement yet on how they’re handling potential crowds in Orlando, 3 weeks before opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter