Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savis is booked solid for the first 2 weeks of December.(dang it) Between now and the end of November there is all kinds of openings. What is going on for 2 weeks in December?
Opening of Rise of the Resistance is December 5th

Im confused by all the WDW people not realising Ogas Cantina is standing only, no food , 45 minute time limit and 2 drinks only. The Ogas Cantina in Disneyland is exactly the same in every way as the one which will be opening in WDW. Its been open since 31 May, thats 10 weeks! There have been tons of trip reports, reviews and photos posted on DIS so Im just baffled by all the people booking a reservation and then getting disappointed when they find out the restrictions... :confused3

i just checked again today and there is still a ton of slots open. if anyone is having trouble, try using the mde app and try early in the morning, around 6am cst time or 7am est. this seems to be the best time for me anyway.

Im confused by all the WDW people not realising Ogas Cantina is standing only, no food , 45 minute time limit and 2 drinks only. The Ogas Cantina in Disneyland is exactly the same in every way as the one which will be opening in WDW. Its been open since 31 May, thats 10 weeks! There have been tons of trip reports, reviews and photos posted on DIS so Im just baffled by all the people booking a reservation and then getting disappointed when they find out the restrictions... :confused3
Disney has you book Ogas as breakfast, lunch or dinner. That implies food. Suggests it might be different then CA.

I know it's not but Disney's wording is partially responsible for the confusion.

They do offer snacks such as fruit, oats, yogurt and a lava roll. As i personally dont consider this a "meal" it def could be considered food.

Last edited:
Plus, i believe a big part of the reason for listing breakfast, lunch, dinner is just simply a way for people to reserve their spot to get in and see the land. Unless im missing something, i havent seen where u can just get a reservation to visit the land, it seems as wdw is using the 3 shops as the gateway to make reservations just to get in the land. Im sure there are tons of people that have reservations to build a droid but will not even step foot in the shop. I think it would be safe to say that the majority of folks that rsvp through Oga's are doing so just to get in and not because it says food, for those that are booking there for food are not just going to blindly book there without looking at the menu to see what is being served and to make sure their going to like it.

Plus, i believe a big part of the reason for listing breakfast, lunch, dinner is just simply a way for people to reserve their spot to get in and see the land. Unless im missing something, i havent seen where u can just get a reservation to visit the land, it seems as wdw is using the 3 shops as the gateway to make reservations just to get in the land. Im sure there are tons of people that have reservations to build a droid but will not even step foot in the shop. I think it would be safe to say that the majority of folks that rsvp through Oga's are doing so just to get in and not because it says food, for those that are booking there for food are not just going to blindly book there without looking at the menu to see what is being served and to make sure their going to like it.

I agree. I want to see Ogas and try a drink but the bigger benefit is getting into the land.

Dont think that will happen with the cancellation policy.......

"You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per builder cancellation fee. If you fail to timely cancel or are a no show, the credit card provided at the time of booking the reservation will be charged...."

If that is the case WDW is going to make even more $$ by the tons of people no showing......???

I'm so glad my booking window was 5 days after the initial furor. I booked Feb 10 at 1:55 pm. Lots of time slots available even on the first day of my trip. I'm looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere. I can't stand for longer than 45 minutes anyway lol., and at my age, I'm way beyond drinking a lot in the afternoon. I'm hoping the land won't be as packed by that time too, but I wanted to guarantee entry as my son hasn't been to WDW in probably 6 or 7 years.

having a MAJOR issue booking build a droid and nobody seems to be able to help. Disney vacation planner, tech support, multiple cast members all seem to be stumped and I don't know if its me or the system. I put in my date, and time and then select one of the available times but when I put in my card information it says "something went wrong. try again". I've tried 4 different cards, used the name on the card, 3 different browsers, cleared cache and cookies, tried on phone, computer, ipad. NOTHING WORKS!!! please, please, please if anyone has any advice Id appreciate it.

having a MAJOR issue booking build a droid and nobody seems to be able to help. Disney vacation planner, tech support, multiple cast members all seem to be stumped and I don't know if its me or the system. I put in my date, and time and then select one of the available times but when I put in my card information it says "something went wrong. try again". I've tried 4 different cards, used the name on the card, 3 different browsers, cleared cache and cookies, tried on phone, computer, ipad. NOTHING WORKS!!! please, please, please if anyone has any advice Id appreciate it.
Many people have reported that creating or using a new MDE account has solved that problem. I had the same trouble a few days ago and did all the things you described to no avail. I can now use my original MDE account, but I had immediate luck with the new account. Good luck!

Disney has you book Ogas as breakfast, lunch or dinner. That implies food. Suggests it might be different then CA.

I know it's not but Disney's wording is partially responsible for the confusion.

The reservation system for Disneyland's Oga's is the same, with Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner as options for time.

Many people have reported that creating or using a new MDE account has solved that problem. I had the same trouble a few days ago and did all the things you described to no avail. I can now use my original MDE account, but I had immediate luck with the new account. Good luck!
thanks! ill give it a try!

I had a similar problem booking BOG six months out. The solution for me was to unclick

"save this card" for future purchases. Private/incognito mode also sometimes cures Disney IT problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter