Star Wars Reservations

Did Ya Get Your Star Wars Reservations?

• Yes, Had The Bandwidth Gods On My Side!

Votes: 137 82.0%
  • Nope, Still Waiting.

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Heh, Going to Star Wars in the Next Few Months is Nuts!

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Hm... Wonder If I Can Make the Millennium Falcon CRASH!

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All official Disney literature on this says that both the Droid experience and Savi's Workshop are for one builder plus one guest. The Droid Depot is a bit more open that would allow your whole family to view the build area from behind the fenced-in tables. Savi's Workshop is completely closed off if you are not the builder or the guest.
Sorry, I meant will we get access to the land if we have reservations. I wasn’t clear with that question.

I can live without seeing the actual building. My H is so excited and the kids will love it, I’m sure. I just need to be able to supervise whichever kid isn’t going on with him.

Got droid workshop for September 21 at 1:30 and then Oga's for our February 2020 trip at 1:00. The Oga reservation said that the experience is limited to 45 minutes.

Got droid workshop for September 21 at 1:30 and then Oga's for our February 2020 trip at 1:00. The Oga reservation said that the experience is limited to 45 minutes.

Yes, Oga's reservation is mostly about crowd control. You have a set amount of time to go in, enjoy DJ R3X, have a couple of drinks, and then move on.

Sorry, I meant will we get access to the land if we have reservations. I wasn’t clear with that question.

I can live without seeing the actual building. My H is so excited and the kids will love it, I’m sure. I just need to be able to supervise whichever kid isn’t going on with him.

I believe the DL SWGE guaranteed land access for up to a party of six people with one person's reservation for an experience, but I'm not 100% confident on that number.

I’m wondering the same thing. We’re a party of two and I’m the droid builder but obviously we both want to go into the land!

(2) Savi’s resi’s.....check!
(3) Droid workshop resi’s......check!
Both on August 30th!
Hoping for an Oga’s Canteen miracle......still nothing......
I wonder if a reservation guarantees entrance into SWGE....... anyone know? Maybe this was already discussed.

(2) Savi’s resi’s.....check!
(3) Droid workshop resi’s......check!
Both on August 30th!
Hoping for an Oga’s Canteen miracle......still nothing......
I wonder if a reservation guarantees entrance into SWGE....... anyone know? Maybe this was already discussed.

Nothing set in stone as yet. But unless they remove the $10 per person no-show fee for Ogas, or any no-show fee for the other reservations, it only makes sense that they will allow you into the land to make your reservation. They can't charge you a no-show fee if the reason you didn't show up was because you couldn't get into the land at the exact time of your reservation. It's all conjecture at this point, but it makes sense.

Nothing set in stone as yet. But unless they remove the $10 per person no-show fee for Ogas, or any no-show fee for the other reservations, it only makes sense that they will allow you into the land to make your reservation. They can't charge you a no-show fee if the reason you didn't show up was because you couldn't get into the land at the exact time of your reservation. It's all conjecture at this point, but it makes sense.
Makes sense......but my other reservations should get us in, correct? Savi and droid..... Unless they take away the no show fees on that, too.

If anyone has any tips on what else I can try, please let me know. I have tried different computers, browsers, incognito/public, phone, app, different credit cards for the last 8 hours and every time:

View attachment 423892
Yes same here. Tried two computers two browsers my phone All for the droid. Just a few min after I got the light saber. Weird

Ok thanks. Just wanted to see if I had to do the Disney shuffle real quick. I got time to read up being we can’t go to the preview. :( no DVC rooms available. April it is.

Finally managed to get a booking for Oga's (and there seems to be lots of availability today that wasn't there yesterday).

Still getting an error message for Savi's though, guess I just have to keep trying til I can get a reservation through.

I'm also getting an error message for Savi's, over and over. Very frustrating.

I'm also getting an error message for Savi's, over and over. Very frustrating.

Finally got my Savi booking!

I read on another thread that there are issues with trying to book on accounts that are linked to hotel stays for the day you are trying to book. I booked from a different account not linked to a hotel stay and it went through straight away. Hope this is helpful to anyone else still having issues.

I read on another thread that there are issues with trying to book on accounts that are linked to hotel stays for the day you are trying to book. I booked from a different account not linked to a hotel stay and it went through straight away. Hope this is helpful to anyone else still having issues.

Ha! We had to do the same! My wife (who isn’t coming this trip) did it for me from her account. We have a shared CC so there was no issue with this according to the cast member we spoke to.

Maybe that’s why I can’t book a Droid Depot using either account...we have a Disney Springs hotel reservation (a backup date in case we cancel the 8/29).

So let’s say I make a new account to make this Droid Depot reservation and then when it’s time to enter GE, it’s at capacity. Is a confirmation #/pulling it up on the website enough to get in? Scanning my pass/magicband wouldn’t show the reservation in that case.

So happy, I was able to get the Droid building for both my kids (my daughter's been talking about it for AGES) and Oga's that same day. We didn't have any dining reservations on Oct 28th so was hoping we could get it that day and got both! Droids at 2:50 and Oga's at 4.

Makes sense......but my other reservations should get us in, correct? Savi and droid..... Unless they take away the no show fees on that, too.

No guarantees as they haven't actually said anything about the process yet (not even whether/how they will do the virtual queue) - but I feel pretty confident that as long as the no-show fees are there, they will have to allow people with reservations entry.

That is so ridiculous! How can we hold Disney accountable for their constant website issues?! Every.single.time we have an important date open up for booking, their website screws us over because they can’t figure out how to accommodate the traffic. Now we attempt to book Savi’s for hours the first day it’s available and multiple checks the following days only to find out the system is erroring out because we’re staying at a Disney resort?!? Meanwhile the days of our trip (December) were completely filling up and unavailable. Created a new decoy Disney account today just to try and grab spots in the last remaining available day of our trip... by the time I signed in even that day became unavailable. Soooo tired of Disney’s issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!