Star Wars: Galactic Starship (resort experience) News

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interpretation is Disney. will provide outfits. Guests will either charge the cost to their portfolio or use a credit card..

Well, "providing" doesn't mean "selling", does it?

They'll be selling outfits, not "providing" them free of charge. Period.

There will undoubtedly be TONS of people not doing cosplay on this.

The whole point of the thing is that it'll be an immersive experience. They provide the costumes for you. You can also wear costumes in GE. I'm pretty sure that most people who would go will do their research, and plan their outfits accordingly.
They don't provide costumes :/ they pretty explicitly say on the website that guests can BUY their costumes online at shopdisney or at the resort. For the price, I thought they would be included too.

Well, "providing" doesn't mean "selling", does it?

They'll be selling outfits, not "providing" them free of charge. Period.

There will undoubtedly be TONS of people not doing cosplay on this.
You're using the dictionary meaning of provide. I supplied Disney's interpretation

Yeah, they aren't going to just give guests free SW duds. If you want to wear it, you'll have to buy it.

But I still can't find anything that says if you can bring your own SW costumes that weren't bought at the Disney store. Could somebody show up and walk around in their Darth Vader or Princess Leia outfit?

You're using the dictionary meaning of provide. I supplied Disney's interpretation

You supplied your own interpretation, utterly unmoored from reality.

You honestly think Disney gives things away for free when they can charge???? :rotfl:

You supplied your own interpretation, utterly unmoored from reality.

You honestly think Disney gives things away for free when they can charge???? :rotfl:
I'm not good using the smilie things. My post was intended as a joke and/or a cynical interpretation of Disney's thinking

Back when restaurants required jackets and ties restaurants had a few loaners for guests who forgot to bring a jacket

I'm not good using the smilie things. My post was intended as a joke and/or a cynical interpretation of Disney's thinking

Back when restaurants required jackets and ties restaurants had a few loaners for guests who forgot to bring a jacket

Um, okay. I didn't get your humor here.

I mean, it might be nice if they had a FEW items to rent out, but I can't imagine they'd pass up the chance to sell, sell, sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter