Star Wars: Galactic Starship (resort experience) News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect it to be near or above deluxe resorts and you will need to stay at least 3 days.

If the rumors are true that it's going to be similar to a cruise line (set # of days, locked into the hotel/experience for the duration), then pricing is likely to be close to a short DCL trip and include meals. I don't think it's going to be like a hotel where you can choose your check in/check out days, but it's ALL speculation at this point.

If the rumors are true that it's going to be similar to a cruise line (set # of days, locked into the hotel/experience for the duration), then pricing is likely to be close to a short DCL trip and include meals. I don't think it's going to be like a hotel where you can choose your check in/check out days, but it's ALL speculation at this point.

I think you’re likely right on the whole set check-in/out and length of stay restrictions. I really hope they start letting us know more details soon! Especially in terms of opening time frame... I would love to make sure I have the savings and vacation time set aside for this.

I don't think those are rumors but just educated guesses.

Rumors from whom? I've just heard speculation from smart people but no sources of rumors.

There is a difference.
Well one would be Jim Hill and Len Testa, its also been discussed with sources from the wdwmagic forums.

Disney themselves have sent out surveys on possibilities to how it would work. Like I said this won't be your typical hotel experience. Much more highly themed, more more like a cruise type stay, much more immersive and putting you in a story with game play and "missions".

i knew it was going to be small but didn't expect it to look that small. Is there going to be anymore foundation for it or that's it?

Is this a hotel for ants? Why is it so insanely small? That just means the price per room is gonna be INSANE UGH.

All roads seem to point to this being priced more like a cruise ship than a hotel. I.E. you have a "trip" with a set number of days/nights and the price will be per person for the full experience. I'd expect pricing to fall in the luxury cruise category especially if it's all inclusive.

All roads seem to point to this being priced more like a cruise ship than a hotel. I.E. you have a "trip" with a set number of days/nights and the price will be per person for the full experience. I'd expect pricing to fall in the luxury cruise category especially if it's all inclusive.

That's a good comparison that I haven't thought of before. The definition of all-inclusive and what's included would be very interesting.

Is this a hotel for ants? Why is it so insanely small? That just means the price per room is gonna be INSANE UGH.

I would be shocked if there aren't plans already drafted to expand this hotel after gauging it's capacity rating for a year or so.

I would be shocked if there aren't plans already drafted to expand this hotel after gauging it's capacity rating for a year or so.
I highly doubt they have expansion plans. It’s meant to be exclusive, they want it 100% full all the time. They want waiting lists.

I highly doubt they have expansion plans. It’s meant to be exclusive, they want it 100% full all the time. They want waiting lists.
Maybe not expansion of that site. However, if successful I'm sure they'd probably try another immersive boutique hotel on property.

Maybe not expansion of that site. However, if successful I'm sure they'd probably try another immersive boutique hotel on property.
Sure, but that’s definitely not an expansion. And it’s likely they would do a different IP, wouldn’t make sense to have 2 Star Wars hotels on the same property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter