Star Wars Resort?

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
Is the new SW themed resort open at Disney World? I'd like to learn more about it...

Lol you could say that! I know a lot of SW fans that can't wait till it opens. I was hoping it was going to open soon but didn't see it on the list of resorts while booking.

It will be a couple of years before it opens, if it opens.

oh ok thanks, no wonder I couldn't find it to book. I have 3 grandsons that would love it as well as other adult family members. I'll be happy to stay at another resort till it opens, trying to decide between French Quarter and Riviera, I haven't stayed at either over the years. Quite a difference in price between the two

oh ok thanks, no wonder I couldn't find it to book. I have 3 grandsons that would love it as well as other adult family members. I'll be happy to stay at another resort till it opens, trying to decide between French Quarter and Riviera, I haven't stayed at either over the years. Quite a difference in price between the two
Hope you have a credit card with a large line of credit. It is going to be pretty darned expensive. Three grandsons and two adults plan on about $10K or more.

My wife excited about it but if it's a closed experience she may not be as much. We'll just stay at a resort and go do things ourselves.

A few things:

- it's not a resort the way you think of the other Disney resorts. It's basically a landlocked cruise, where you check in at a certain date, stay "on board" for the duration of the 3 day/2 night experience where you will be immersed in the story, you'll get a "shore excurision" to Batuu (it's heavily speculated that this will be a few hours where ONLY Star Wars hotel guests are granted access to Batuu), then return to the "ship" for your "trip" home. It should be all-inclusive in terms of activities and meals.

- At D23, the pricing was placed around $3300 per person, with a lower per-person price if you are booking 4 people in a room.

- At this point, it appears that that price will NOT include any park tickets, or time to visit any other parks (or any other part of Hollywood Studios). Just the "excursion" into Batuu.

It is being touted as a REALLY immersive Star Wars experience, and the only way to achieve that is to basically sequester guests for the duration of the stay. If you want to experience the rest of Disney, you can book a regular resort outside of your SW Hotel days, and purchase regular park tickets.

Says it’s scheduled to open 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!