Star Wars: The High Republic

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?

A new series of books and comics begins this August which gets into a time in Star Wars not previously explored: The High Republic. Occurring roughly 200 years before the events of the Prequel Trilogy, this set of stories details adventures of the Jedi as they explore the edge of the known galaxy.

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-high-republic

There has been rumors regarding a video game and perhaps a movie series, but so far it's books and comics.

(This should not be confused with "The Old Republic", which deals with stories thousands of years before ... and are no longer canon)

This looks cool. It reminds me of Shadows of the Empire. That said, I'd like to see an animated series or a video game too! The character's look pretty good so far.

I would like to see a Disney+ Series and some movies on it. I might get the comics and novels. Does anyone know if they will make any of these?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!