Star Wars themed menu names changed

Queen2PrincessG

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry but really! It's a fully immersive area. Why not just leave the name and put the "earth" description bolder. Must we dumb down everything?

You think waiting in line to order takes long? With those stupid names it took a lot longer while guests had to figure out what they were selling by asking the cast members.

You think waiting in line to order takes long? With those stupid names it took a lot longer while guests had to figure out what they were selling by asking the cast members.
Honestly? it's really not that hard and its not like CMs don't know what you're ordering. all the names are so different.

Honestly? it's really not that hard and its not like CMs don't know what you're ordering. all the names are so different.
People saw Endorian Yip Tip and underneath crispy chicken. They slowed the lines to ask questions about it or they didn’t bother to get in line because they weren’t certain what exactly it was.

Now they see Fried Chicken as the headline. People are less likely to ask questions, thus moving the lines and more people are apt to get in line because it’s comforting, familiar food that everyone connects with.

Just my take. FWIW.

People saw Endorian Yip Tip and underneath crispy chicken. They slowed the lines to ask questions about it or they didn’t bother to get in line because they weren’t certain what exactly it was.

Now they see Fried Chicken as the headline. People are less likely to ask questions, thus moving the lines and more people are apt to get in line because it’s comforting, familiar food that everyone connects with.

Just my take. FWIW.
And I think that's what the pp said about dumbing down things. Seriously, it says fried chicken underneath. We were just there 3 weeks ago. My 11 year old took the menu, looked at the descriptions and told me what she wanted. She put two and two together as to where to look and that the above description was a fun fake name.

And I think that's what the pp said about dumbing down things. Seriously, it says fried chicken underneath. We were just there 3 weeks ago. My 11 year old took the menu, looked at the descriptions and told me what she wanted. She put two and two together as to where to look and that the above description was a fun fake name.

Call it what you like, but I bet the straightforward approach is going to speed up service and increase the sales.

100% agree. The more we dumb things down the less people are using their brains.

Disney is a money making business. I don’t think they’re worried about anyone’s brain. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!