Star Wars Weekend Question

donnajon

DIS Veteran
I thought I saw somewhere that they were doing the actor autographs at around 11:00. We have PS at Sci-Fi at 11:15. Does anyone know if they have different times to get the actor autographs? I know you have to get a fast pass. Just wondering if I need to change my PS. Thanks.

Not sure if this is helpful, but when we were there this past Friday, May 14, the schedule showed Jake LLoyd and Jeremy Bullock for 11:45am, 2:30pm and 4pm. I would expect a similar schedule for this Friday.

Really, if you aren't the absolute first people in line, your fastpass will be further back than the 11:45 time. The fastpass that you get will tell you exactly when to get in line for the autographs. They were also allowing people to choose from the 1st and 3rd sessions, but I am not sure if they will continue that. Once the 1st session is full, the 2nd session opens.

You can also do standby with fastpasses, but that is more of a hit or miss thing. Also, just so you know, it is one fastpass per ticket per person standing in line. One person cannot get the passes for the whole family. They all have to be in line to get the passes.

Originally posted by ktglads
Also, just so you know, it is one fastpass per ticket per person standing in line. One person cannot get the passes for the whole family. They all have to be in line to get the passes.

I'm so glad you posted this information because I had planned to send my son to get our fastpass while I headed for the store. Not knowing this would have messed us up royally. Now I guess we'll head for fastpass first and store second. Hope I don't miss out on some of the stuff we wanted to purchase.

Thanks again,
Carolyn

Thank you so much for the info. We should be able to keep our ps for lunch. We're planning to get there before the park opens so we should be hungry by 11:15.

Donna

The Star Wars parade starts at 11:00 and the stars are in the parade.

Thanks mommie2angels, I'll try to call tomorrow and switch the ps. I just made if a few weeks ago and they had a lot of times available then so hopefully they will have a later one. I know my son will want th see the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter