Star wars weekend

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Hey guys !
I'm hoping to sign my hubby up for star wars 5k in April (waiting for it to open next week )
My question is .. I'll be having a baby in September or October... will that leave me enough time to train before the run.. should I sign myself up to ?
I am in decent shape now just pregnant!

Also if I chose not to sign myself up what do I do while he runs ? Can I watch/ meet him at the finish line ?

Would you only be doing the 5K or more? I think you would be fine but that really something you have to decide. It’s not something other than yourself and maybe a doctor can really answer to the full ability.

As for if you don’t run yes you can watch and meet him at the finish area.

I say sign yourself up, too! I was up and running at 6 and 8 weeks post-partum with my kids. And you should easily be able to complete a 5k within six months of giving birth, as long as you don't have any complications.

That said, remember that strollers aren't allowed, so you would need someone to watch your little one if both you and your husband run.

I say sign yourself up, too! I was up and running at 6 and 8 weeks post-partum with my kids. And you should easily be able to complete a 5k within six months of giving birth, as long as you don't have any complications.

That said, remember that strollers aren't allowed, so you would need someone to watch your little one if both you and your husband run.

Luckily we are going solo so the baby will be staying home with family !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!