Starbucks at Hyatt House Harbor and Katella

is the one at Hilton in the lobby or a completely separate store front? the one at Hyatt House is a separate store front so I was caught off guard.

there ought to be an easy way to tell which is real without having to ask.

The two Starbucks located in DTD are corporate owned. So both of them give stars/points, honor rewards, and participate in bonus offers. The Starbucks located in DL (Market House) and DCA (Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical) are not corporate owned. So like the store next to Walgreens on Katella (under Hyatt House) and the store in the Hilton lobby, they give stars/points, but neither honor rewards nor participate in bonus offers. (And this probably explains why you can't order from the Starbucks app at the Hilton.) The Starbucks at Ball Rd. and Harbor (by the gas station) is corporate owned.

I knew about the ones inside Target stores and theme parks, but not the hotel ones.

what about the ones that are inside of Wells Fargo Banks?

I would assume that those are like the ones inside Target and grocery stores. Ours is next to the WF with a connecting doorway, so it functions as a separate entity and appears to be corporate owned. I remember getting an email recently that announced that the ones inside Vons were going to start participating in the bonus offers and doing other things that they hadn't done before, so maybe the other non-corporate stores will move along those lines eventually, too. We can at least hope... and maybe send some comments/requests to Starbucks HQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter