Starbucks - Birthday treat?

festivedaisy

Mouseketeer
I've read that Starbucks star rewards can't be redeemed at Universal, but I'm wondering if that's the case for their Birthday Treat as well? Thanks!

Typically any type of redemption doesn't work there or at Disney, unless it's outside the park. Inside the park, you can earn gold stars but that's it.

Can I use Starbucks gift cards? I have some that people gave me for Christmas, but I don't drink coffee. I'm think the gift cards would be great for a new mug!

Yes, I usually pay with my app, which is the same as gift cards (I load the gift cards on my online account).

Don't know about the birthday treat (tend to think no) but possibly the Citywalk starbucks would be able to redeem it. I know the Disney Springs Starbucks are different from the parks ones. I am a little ticked with Starbucks because now you can only use your birthday treat on the actual day of your birthday (they used to give more days to use it!)

Yes, I usually pay with my app, which is the same as gift cards (I load the gift cards on my online account).

Don't know about the birthday treat (tend to think no) but possibly the Citywalk starbucks would be able to redeem it. I know the Disney Springs Starbucks are different from the parks ones. I am a little ticked with Starbucks because now you can only use your birthday treat on the actual day of your birthday (they used to give more days to use it!)

Thanks! A few new location mugs will be a great way to use the gift cards. And I think I heard there are new designs on the Disney World mugs, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter