Starbucks gift cards

DJFan88

DIS Veteran
Yes or No, do they take my Starbucks Gift Cards at the Disney locations?
Thank you

Absolutely, you can use the Starbucks gift cards. You just can't use your accumulated Star Rewards at the park locations. (You can at Disney Springs locations, though.) I've seen conflicting reports as to whether you can do the Star Dash promos at Parks locations, but I did them in February and racked up a ton of stars between the parks and the airport Starbucks locations.

Absolutely, you can use the Starbucks gift cards. You just can't use your accumulated Star Rewards at the park locations. (You can at Disney Springs locations, though.) I've seen conflicting reports as to whether you can do the Star Dash promos at Parks locations, but I did them in February and racked up a ton of stars between the parks and the airport Starbucks locations.

I just got an email from Starbucks and this is changing. Yet to be seen if the parks will, but they are starting to allow 100% functionality of rewards at all locations including airports, grocery stores, etc.

Yes. My daughter gets Starbucks gift cards from my mom. She used them in every park.
Do you know if they accept the Starbucks app- the one where you have $ in your account and they scan your phone so you earn stars? ETA: nevermind! the other comments didn’t load until I submitted my question!

Do you know if they accept the Starbucks app- the one where you have $ in your account and they scan your phone so you earn stars? ETA: nevermind! the other comments didn’t load until I submitted my question!
Yup, they can scan your app for your card.

I won a few Starbucks gift cards at work and used them to buy the specialty cupcakes in the park locations as I don't do Starbucks beverages :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter