Starbucks Question

3boymthr

DIS Veteran
From what I can see the Starbucks at the Hard Rock Hotel is part of Emack and Bolios market, is this correct? Does the Starbucks take Starbucks gift cards? I have points with Kelloggs Rewards that can get me free gift cards for Starbucks but will use them for Target GC instead if I can't use them at the Hard Rock.

From what I can see the Starbucks at the Hard Rock Hotel is part of Emack and Bolios market, is this correct? Does the Starbucks take Starbucks gift cards? I have points with Kelloggs Rewards that can get me free gift cards for Starbucks but will use them for Target GC instead if I can't use them at the Hard Rock.

I don't know the answer for sure, having never tried it, but I would doubt that they do. It is not really a "Starbucks", rather they "serve Starbucks coffee".

I also don't know about the situation at the HRH but I can verify that that the Starbucks in the parks do take normal SB gift cards.

So if you can wait until you get to the parks to get your caffeine fix, your GCs will be accepted.

Don't know about HRH either, but the Starbucks at Cabana Bay is a free standing Starbucks and I have used my app there (same as a gift card). If it is in another restaurant at HRH I doubt it would work.

Your are right - it is not a true Starbucks but they "serve Starbucks products" type place. Last November we were not able to use our Starbucks gift cards here.

you may use your starbucks giftcards at any starbucks on property. You can earn stars. but you can NOT redeem stars for free items. We spent over $300 last week at Starbucks, using all giftcards for drinks, breakfasts, and lunches. I understand using giftcards to save money on vacation! We also used Landrys giftcards at Bubba Gump Shrimps, used my $25 birthday reward.

This is good to know. Planning on Starbucks for breakfast and it's easy to use my app. Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter