Starbucks vs Joffrey's: Choose Your Side

A few times, when the Magic Bands arrive, we've gotten a 'Magical Extras' card in the box. I carry it throughout the parks, and it is good for 20% off all Joffrey's purchases (excluding alcohol.) This saved us a good amount of money, especially since the kids loved those (huge) donuts that they sell.

While I prefer Starbucks my vote is for Joffrey’s. Starbucks both in and outside of Disney just takes to long!

I work in Center City Philadelphia and will go in Starbucks if there isn’t really a line, but otherwise go to dunkin.

joffreys is a tasty convienent choice at Disney!

Normally Starbucks. BUT my upside to Joffrey’s was when I discovered they could add alcohol

Joffreys! I'm currently on property now and haven't had a Starbucks since Orlando Airport. Sometimes I feel like I don't ever want to go back to Starbucks Joffrey's isn't anywhere near as big as Starbucks

Given the two choice, the I must pick...

Joffrey's

I personally think Starbucks is one of the worst coffees on the planet. This is evident in the fact that so many people add flavors, creamers, caramel, etc to Starbucks coffee to try to make it taste better. Very few people order just plain Starbucks coffee.

I love Starbucks at home and occasionally we will hit one at Disney if the line isn’t too long...(the Disney specific cups are part of the Magic for me 😍) but last trip I became a full Joffrey’s convert because I could get my iced latte in less than five minutes instead of waiting in a 40 minute Starbucks line. Which just means more attraction and shopping time! :banana:

Super excited to be staying at CBR this trip and have access to the Joffrey’s stand right there at the resort!

Looking at the menu for the Wave and see this from Joffrey’s...

Alto Mayo Protected Forest Coffee Roasted by Joffrey’s serves2 $9.00
Disney supports Conservation International’s Alto Mayo Protected Forest Project in Peru, which promotes sustainable coffee growing and economic growth

Has anybody tried this?
Wonder if it is served anyplace else on property?

I'm so surprised by everyone's preference for Joffrey's. I wonder how much it has to do with how much better tasting Joffrey is or how much people just hate Starbucks for being them.

Joffrey's. A much shorter wait, and I enjoy their coffee. I am also a fan of the alcoholic concoctions they come up with at Epcot, which is also generally quicker than waiting in any of the other drink lines.

Joffrey’s is VASTLY superior to Starbucks in flavor, and wait time.
Burnt lemon-flavored coffee was never my thing.

Joffrey’s for life!

I just ordered my mother a nice sampler of their coffees for Mother’s Day. I picked some from restaurants we’ve dined at together - Jiko, Kona, & California Grill - plus the Make-a-Wish blend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!