• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starline Tours of Hollywood?

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Doing a Google and this site showed up.

Anybody ever used them?

Can you recommend a touring company that will show us some of the sites in a few hours plus Rodeo Drive area? :confused3

Thanks in Advance!

janet

I'm sure we used Starline tours for the tour of the stars homes, it took around 2 hours and he took us up to see the Hollywood sign before driving down Rodeo Drive and through Beverly Hills and Bel Air. He showed us Hugh Heffners place, The Osbournes, Leonardo De Caprios and lots of others as well. It was very good and our driver was very nice. The only downside was being on a little bus and a lot of the time you could only see a hedge or a fence.
Love Ella

No we didn't stop. We went from outside the Chinese theatre and just stopped once to get out to look at the Hollywood sign(10 minutes) and the rest of the time we just drove around, think it was about 2 hours then he took us back to the Chinese theatre.We were most disappointed not to be able to walk down Rodeo Drive!!
Love Ella

That would be dissappointing!

But then again they may have saved you thousands of dollars! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Again!

janet

Scratch, I just did this tour when I was in LA. I did the movie star tour along with the trolley. Neither stopped at Rodeo drive.

Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl!

Wouldn't want not to stop there!LOL

I guess I'll leave that out or our plans then!

Like DD says, "Like you'll buy me anything there!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks

janet

We did go to Rodeo Drive last year and we bought some polo shirts at the Lacoste shop and they were cheaper than London prices!!!
Love Ella

We drove down Rodeo drive and were so surprised at how small it was! I think you can hit pretty much the same stores and the malls in Newport Beach. Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza cover most of those places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter