Starrzone's DIS Veteran Celebration

Mmmmm...Lobster.

Congrats on your Dis Vet status! :woohoo:

Can I be Ontario? I don't mind the Leafs half as much as the other Canadien teams...:rolleyes1

Since I'm a temporary resident of PEI, I decided to bring some good old PEI mussels and lobster to the party. After all, we Unicorns deserve the best. ;)

:rolleyes1 Hmmm...I suppose this would be the time to admit that while I am a born and bred Maritimer, and am surrounded by the freshest seafood imaginable, I can't eat it :headache: . My first job was as a busgirl in a seafood restaurant when I was 14, though...minimum wage was $4.75 an hour back then, and I worked [bold]hard[/bold] for it!

Mmmmm...Lobster.

Congrats on your Dis Vet status! :woohoo:

Can I be Ontario? I don't mind the Leafs half as much as the other Canadien teams...:rolleyes1

Hmmm...I don't know about those Leafs! ;) I'm a Montreal girl myself. I suppose we'll welcome you anyway; just don't show up at a Montreal home game (I was at a Canadiens/ Leafs season opener in Montreal and it was a blast, but there were too many Toronto fans there!).

Thanks for the congrats- next step is 1000!

:rolleyes1 Hmmm...I suppose this would be the time to admit that while I am a born and bred Maritimer, and am surrounded by the freshest seafood imaginable, I can't eat it :headache: . My first job was as a busgirl in a seafood restaurant when I was 14, though...minimum wage was $4.75 an hour back then, and I worked [bold]hard[/bold] for it!

Were you traumatized by being around all those mussels and lobsters at the restaurant? :rotfl: Just kidding. I tell you what, I'll get a big sack of PEI potatoes for you. :thumbsup2

By the way, those pictures in your signature are amazing! The Charlottetown pics are really pretty. I can't believe that your car was almost completely covered in snow, though!! :eek:

Were you traumatized by being around all those mussels and lobsters at the restaurant? :rotfl: Just kidding. I tell you what, I'll get a big sack of PEI potatoes for you. :thumbsup2

By the way, those pictures in your signature are amazing! The Charlottetown pics are really pretty. I can't believe that your car was almost completely covered in snow, though!! :eek:

Oh man, I would come home every night just REEKING of seafood. I'm not sure how I ever got over having to dump buckets of lobster shells and gunk into the garbage :sick: . Oh, and I :lovestruc potatoes! Mmmmm.........

Thanks re. the pics! It was such a nice day out, and the sun was shining so brightly that I could barely see what I was taking a picture of. I think they turned out pretty well!

Oh man, I would come home every night just REEKING of seafood. I'm not sure how I ever got over having to dump buckets of lobster shells and gunk into the garbage :sick: . Oh, and I :lovestruc potatoes! Mmmmm.........

Yikes! I can see why you're not a big seafood fan.

Here's a big bag of potatoes for you.

potatosack.jpg

By the way, I got you an annual pass to the potato museum on PEI. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Starr- Well, what do you know? Mike Modano and Henrik What's-his-face are here!! Those hot firemen came, too! :lovestruc

Mike2.jpg

HenrikLundqvist.jpg

firemen.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Thanks guys! Things have been nuts with school, volunteering, plus I met someone and, well... you know how it goes...:rolleyes1 I don't think he'd be jealous of my hot men fantasies, as I'm sure that guys have them about women too :) Time to par-tay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fabulous day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter