Starter Contract? Or a lifetime commitment?

Will I eventually decide SAP's suck and buy a larger contract elsewhere?

• Go to Hawaii and you will exchange SSR for Aulani (Maybe direct?).

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Once you stay at crescent lake, BWV / BCV will become your primary

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Your love of animals and AKV will make you switch despite the costs

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Addonitis says you will grab several 50 pt contracts - but live with SSR as main.

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Future DVC resort will get you to buy direct because blue card envy

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Current DVC sales reps will get you to buy more at Riv..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are GOOD. You will rent in times of need, or be satisfied with SSR.

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Ahhhhh, I understand this ... b-b-but ... we went anyway.

It was Sept 2011 ... and we were 'stuck' in Europe with no flights returning to the States. The weather was grey with drizzle which seemed to match the global mood at the time. We'd been in Paris for several days (not our first visit) ... and, on a whim, decided to take the train to Euro Disney. It was weird beyond words ... the park was almost completely empty, the mood soooo somber. Strangely different and yet familiar at the same time. {{ Shudder }}

Did you mean to say Sept 2001?

I would be happy where I bought and just rent more points if needed in the future for a different resort

I think for SAP the cheaper price per points on the lenght of the contract you can find is the best choice. For me it was BLT. My favorite DVC hotel is BC, so I just had an offer accepted there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter