Starting a conversation

disdoc93

Earning My Ears
Long time poster but had to create new log-in due to new email.
Is there a certain number of posts required before you can DM someone?
Thanks

Yes, I believe it’s 10. You can just add multiple responses to this thread I believe to increase your post count or, create one thread on the test board and do the same thing. There is no need to create multiple test threads as some people do.

Just a heads up. I don’t believe there is a need to create a new account when you change email addresses. When you login to your old profile, under the Account Details is the option to change your email address.

If you’re not able to do that you may wish to out a message in the Technical Support forum.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I believe it’s 10. You can just add multiple responses to this thread I believe to increase your post count or, create one thread on the test board and do the same thing. There is no need to create multiple test threads as some people do.

Just a heads up. I don’t believe there is a need to create a new account when you change email addresses. When you login to your old profile, under the Account Details is the option to change your email address.

If you’re not able to do that you may wish to out a message in the Technical Support forum.

Hope this helps.

That certainly does, thanks (and I believe that is my 10th post)! I also wanted to change my login as my both my user name and email contained my actual name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter