Starting a WDW Parks Teen site

That's a fantastic idea.

Are you looking to staff your blog? Feel free to PM me for contact information. I'd love to write for a blog like that.

I would be of service any way I could. Whether it was a podcast or writing! If you get this going definitely get in contact with me, it sounds like something right up my alley!

If you're still doing this, a forum to go along with it would be cool as well. It sounds like a great idea, and I'd definitely be interested in writing articles.

It's a cute idea, but how will this actually be utilized? How much definite planning are teenagers actually doing for their family vacations? There are so many resources out there for Disney planning that there really doesn't need to be anything targeted towards teenagers specifically.

That's a fantastic idea.

Are you looking to staff your blog? Feel free to PM me for contact information. I'd love to write for a blog like that.

I am not the original poster in this thread but I do have such a blog, devoted to teen Disney fans and would love to have all of you contribute if interested.
I'll be trying to contact you but you can find us at mouseteens.com or @MouseTeens on Twitter.

I look forward to discussing.

I am not the original poster in this thread but I do have such a blog, devoted to teen Disney fans and would love to have all of you contribute if interested.
I'll be trying to contact you but you can find us at mouseteens.com or @MouseTeens on Twitter.

I look forward to discussing.

Hi there! I just started a conversation with you.

This sounds like a really cool idea!! If your looking for people to write or to staff this, I would be extremely interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!