Starwood " Instant Awards "

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I will be staying at The Swan in early December, my third December in a row. I will be there for only 3 nights. I now have
7,104 Starwood points, NOT including the points that I will get for this coming trip. I would like to spend these points this year.
So far, I am reserved a standard view, and I might get a complimentary upgrade to a balcony, like I did the previous two Decembers.

What do you suggesst I do with these points ? Instant Awards?

Can I get a buffet breatfast on instant awards ?

Any suggesstions from anyone ?????

I cannot answer your question.... but you may get more of a response by posting this on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions Board or even the Budget Board. I know the Swan/Dolphin are on Disney property....but Starwood isn't Disney.....so maybe someone on the other boards can help you too...... I see you haven't gotten an answer here yet...you may get an answer there faster......just a thought

Hi,

As as far instant rewards, all starwood hotels have different awards and when I was at the dolphin, I asked what it was during my stay and I believe it was 1500points for a buffett but I do not remember the exact points.

The reservation will not have this info. You have to ask for the front desk and they have a paper that states the instant rewards.

As far as using the points that have yet to be earned, you will not be able to use until they have posted on your account after your stay so they would be useless doing your stay.

The best way for your points would be to upgrade to club level. I believe it is 750 points per night.

Hope that helps:bounce: :bounce:

Claudia,
If you post this on the Dolphin/Swan thread or the Starwood Preferred Guest thread (here on the Resort boards) you'll get more responses. There are many people who are repeat Swan/Dolphin customers who frequent these threads and they know quite a bit about the Swan/Dolphin.

Originally posted by gm
The best way for your points would be to upgrade to club level. I believe it is 750 points per night.

Hope that helps:bounce: :bounce: [/B]

This is what I was going to suggest also. I understand, (& hope to find out this May)the breakfast is wonderful & the evening snacks are nice too.

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter