Stateroom 5010 (Disney Wonder)

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
Has anyone stayed in this room? I got my cruise documents today, and that is the stateroom we've been assigned to...... this cruise is booked off of the $99 special for cruising last January, so we didn't know what room we would get, only that it would be at least the level at which we booked the original cruise. ANYWAY, the cruise documents list our category as 11 (we previously stayed in a category 12), but the deck plans on the Disney Cruise Line site list room 5010 as a category 8 (which would be more than awesome!!!).... does anyone know which it is??

I honestly believe room 5010 is a cat 8. At least from the brochure book that's what it shows.

Yes, 5010 is listed as an 8. 5001 is an 11. Are you sure its 5010? Hope so!
Either way, that was a great area to be in, we loved it!

Yep, I'm sure!! I double checked, triple checked, checked again.... rubbed my eyes a couple of times, checked again, and now, I'm sooooo excited!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter