Stateroom #6628 Anybody have info?

candleonwater

The Tag Fairy has been around forever
This is the cabin we're for our New Years Magic cruise - has anyone here stayed in that room? I noticed it's right across from the aft elevators (of course this means it's just a short staircase from the secret deck) but will it be noisy? I tried to do a search, but got the message that function has been disabled...

Actually, it's <i><b>not</b></i> right across from the elevators. The label for the elevators is across from your room on the map, so it's easy to be misled by that. 6628 should be great.

Thanks Dave - I figured you would know... but of course, since then, the room number got changed to 6600 (which I was afraid was TOO close to the laundry room) and now we're in 6632... which looking at the deck plan, is just forward of the Cat 7 rooms... I should have a plexiglass verandah, right?

and now we're in 6632... which looking at the deck plan, is just forward of the Cat 7 rooms... I should have a plexiglass verandah, right?

We're in 6632 with the teens across the hall in 6633 for the June 29 cruise. I'll let you know how it is:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts