Stateroom decoration ?

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
Is there any way to have Stateroom Decoration?
Perfect Gift is no more allowed to do that.

Disney offers some decorations - the information was in my cruise documents, which are unfortunately at home (and I am unfortunately at work). I think it was $40 and there were 3-4 different themes to choose from.

Michelle

There is no way to arrange to have your stateroom decorated prior to your arrival. The Perfect Gift is not the only provider prohibited from doing so. The Perfect Gift, however (along with other providers), can provide all the decorations you need so you can put them up yourself.

When we went on our cruise in September, the day we boarded was out daughters 6th birthday. While my husband kept her busy after we boarded, I went to the stateroom and decorated it myself. I brought crepe paper and streamers and some signs to hang on the sliding glass door and the door that went out to the hall. It looked great and our daughter thought the Mickey and Minnie had did the decorating. I also had a birthday basket delivered from Shirley and the card was signed Mickey and Minnie. She thought it was great and it was alot cheaper to do it yourself!!!:D :D :D :D

Love it! I suspect my 21 year old might not quite believe that Tigger decorated the cabin but it would be fun to surprise her. Based on price etc. I'd say that items from The Perfect Gift are well worth it but I'm not sure about the stateroom decorations that are mentioned on the Disney site. I suspect the price is for the service rather than the decorations per se.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter