STAY AWAY FROM GREENBERG RENTAL

Booked with Wilderness Camper Rentals last night and had forgotten to ask about a golf cart and they emailed me asking if I wanted one to which I replied YES.

Professional, quick, and their deposit wasn't cray cray.

I found this link to an article dated 4-25-16 which states Matthew Holowinski who is the owner of Greenburg RV had been charged with sexual abuse against a female Uber driver. This sounds about the time his business started to fall apart, sounds like some personal problems. We used Greenburg back in 2015 and everything was great and Matt was wonderful to deal with. Maybe Disney caught wind of this and terminated his contract with them.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...ssaulted-by-drunk-florida-man-prosecutors-say

ONCE AGAIN AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH WILDERNESS CAMPER RENTALS!/ CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC!/ VERY INFORMATIVE AND AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS WE HAD, THEY EVEN TEXTED US A FEW TIMES DURING OUR STAY TO BE SURE EVERYTHING WAS SATISFACTORY/ BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS BRAND NEW BUNK HOUSE TRAILER WITH OUTDOOR KITCHEN AND INDOOR FIREPLACE THAT WARMED THE COOL NIGHTS/RENTAL WAS SETUP AND STOCKED UPON OUR ARRIVAL /LOVED JUMPING ON THE GOLF CART AND RIDING TO THE FIREWORKS AND THE SPOTLESS COMFORT STATIONS -SO WORTH THE RENTAL/ A WEEK WAS BARELY ENOUGH TIME TO UNWIND AND SLOW DOWN TO THE SPEED OF LIFE/ALREADY BOOKING A TRIP BACK IN A FEW MONTHS AND IN PROCESS OF RESERVING ANOTHER TRAILER

Since someone decided to write a glowing reference for Greenberg (for another family members vacation) and was quite upset that I said I had a bad experience, let me give some details here:
I reserved a camper on 10.17.17
I cancelled on January 8th. I received an email that day from Greenberg that stated allow 30 days for a refund to be processed. They also asked for a good mailing address for the check to be sent to (which is odd, since they had all of my info)
On February 1st, I couldn't remember if I had sent them my address (which was the same) so I emailed them back verifying my address and if they had any updates on my refund.
On February 1st I received a wonderfully worded Customer service email that said " We have until the 8th to mail it out to you." That's it. No thank you for contacting us, we hope to have your business in the future..I didn't even get a Sincerely. LOL
on February 15th, I sent ANOTHER email because I had not received my refund. I have an email back from Greenberg the same day that says "It was put in the mail this morning."
I have since had to email them TWICE more since the 15th with no email response to let them know that as of 2.27.18 I had not received the refund.
I finally did post on their FB last night complaining about the customer service and the refund request and received a snippy "Nickee sent you a screenshot of the check this morning before she dropped it in the mail" or something to that effect. By the way, I do not have an email from them nor a screenshot. I told them that and guess what? Still don't have an email or a screenshot.
So we have lies upon lies upon lies. I would NEVER EVER recommend this company. Look at their FB: the way they speak to customers alone is appalling.

Wow. I'm one that posted previously about a positive experience with Greenberg from last year. We couldn't fault our experience. But after reading this thread and reading other reviews online and on their own Facebook page, we will be booking with Meacham's next time. My holiday is too valuable to risk on something avoidable going wrong.

Come on folks, lets not get this one locked too.

Gonna be good and bad for everything. That "troll" been posting for a while and generally with good input and never, to my knowledge, tried to purposefully, ruin a vacation. (Unless they didn't connect the sewer line correctly).

Greenberg has just, for the whole, had a streak of bad reviews as of late. That doesn't mean someone can't have a good experience. I can remember back a few years they set the standard that everyone else tried to follow. Now, not so much. You know, like back in the day when you didn't have pictures of the Castle with workers in bright yellow vests and hats on in the middle of the day, or CMs texting while in the middle of their "role".

I consider myself lucky that I don't have to rent, but if I was renting...the latest reviews would certainly run me off.

Once a thread is locked per the Dis guidelines it should not be restarted. Discussing it would be restarting the conversation. Let's keep this thread helpful to those looking for rentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!