Staying After Park Closes

Cool thread!

We've never tried to be the last ones out. Our kids are too small but we plan on going without the kids on this year's AP and I'd love to get a special pic at the castle at night.

Thanks for sharing.

When they roled out the Millenium celebration they had an AP event that went late at night. It wasn't over yet, but I ended up leaving at a time when no one else did. I had to walk out of WS and through FW and the only people I saw were the CMs stationed along the way to make sure that guests didn't make any detours. It was actually a little eerie being the only one around.

bbear, I had an experience like yours. I have a friend who use to work in MGM and one day we were at the park together when he decided he needed to pick up something from his office. So rather than leave me standing by myself, he tells me just to walk with him and "act like I belong...and whatever I do...don't stare" It was pretty funny. We went wandering around backstage to the trailer his office was in, he introduced me to his boss (who knew immediately I didn't work there, but was cool with it). It was an interesting little tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter