staying @ AofA

GJ Marko

Rhyno
My wife and I are days away from making a reservation at Art of Animation for the 3rd week of May. My wife noticed that it is pet friendly which we honestly have no problem with because we have our own two cats and we love dogs as well. Has anyone that has stayed there had any issues with the new policy? For example, pets barking all night? unattended to poop that's been stepped on? Fleas/mites/dog hair/pet stains in the room or on property? Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

JMHO,don't have any firsthand knowledge,but where ever you have Pets,all those thing you listed are possible and,quite frankly,likely.

We have stayed here and enjoyed very much, we stayed after they started the dog program and didn't see any, its supposed to be just two sections, just request a section with no pets if you have any concerns, hopefully people will handle their pets properly, we are pet people but put ours in kennels...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter