Staying at PBH during renovations...

reneenh

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at a universal hotel during rehab? Im assuming they will try to minimize noise but I admit to be a bit concerned anout inconvenience. TIA! Eta: We will be there feb 11-14.

Twice I have stayed during renovations at an onsite hotel and it was not a problem (rph)
Most recently it was October at rph

One stay at hrh also during a renovation

We stayed at PBR in October. There were a couple of rooms on our floor being worked on. Other than the door being open and a tarp out at times, we wouldn't have known. No noise made it to our room. We were on the top floor in a balcony room overlooking the main pool.

I've stayed at RPR before when they had whole floors in the wing we were staying at blocked off for renovations. And just as at PBR, we probably wouldn't have even known there was construction going on except we tend to use the stairways at the end of the wing to get down to the ground floor. And as we were descending the stairs, the floor they were working on had the door open and you could see all the work they were doing. But we didn't hear it and if you used the elevators, you'd have to stop on the closed out floor to have noticed it.

I wouldn't let possible hotel renovations stop me from staying at one of the on-site hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter