Staying at Santa Fe hotel

mandyblue

Earning My Ears
Just about to book it for a fortnights time, had to leave it late, due to family bereavement.

Do you get your passes for the parks when you arrive at the hotel or do they post them out to you - first time staying in the parks usually stay outside and I am a bit worried because I have left it so late to book, so don't really know the procedure for passes etc?

Other than the above problems cant wait - its been two years since we've been and really looking forward to it hope the weathers good :cloud9:

I'm sorry to hear about your family bereavement. :(

You pick up your park passes when you arrive at the hotel or, if travelling by Eurostar, you can pick them up at the train station if you like. Travel agents usually just give you a voucher or some documentation to hand to the people at Disney, and they issue you with tickets, etc.

Good luck with your last-minute booking! I hope everything goes according to plan!

Hi mandyblue, hopefully you will have a deserved and lovely time at Disney.

Reid

Hi Mandyblue,

Sorry to hear your sad news. I do hope your trip will cheer you up :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter