Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek with RCI as an exchange how to link reservation to My Disney?

sghokie

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation coming up in a few months at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I am looking to set up fastpasses and so on. I can't find a confirmation number or anything on my RCI reservation emails or on my reservation online. How do I link this reservation in or can I?

WBC doesn't have the 60 day fp booking window like onsite or some of the disney springs hotels do. You can only book 30 days in advance.

Unless things have changed in the last few months, non-Disney resorts can’t be linked to MDE (except maybe some at Disney Springs). If you’re staying at one of the non-Disney resorts that provide access to Extra Magic Hours, you will need to present your room key or other voucher from the hotel to enter a park during EMH. You should ask at check-in what you’ll need to show at the park.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek isn't a Disney resort, so no EMH or 60 day FP+. I'm fairly certain Minnie Vans will pick up and drop off there, though. The Bonnet Creek property is a little slice of non-Disney-owned property surrounded on 3 sides by Disney property. So it does get confusing, but it is not a Disney-owned or operated resort. Sorry...but still an awesome resort!

For the record, RCI does have exchanges periodically into DVC, usually 1 bedroom units at Saratoga Springs. Those you do link to MDE and get the EMH and 60 day FP+ abilities, and also DME transportation if you want it.

Won't I need to link the reservation to the my disney app so I can get EMH access?
Unfortunately you don't get any of the onsite perks at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista in Disney Springs is a Wyndham hotel that has the perks. I hope you didn't rent from someone that misled you into thinking you're "on disney property so you get disney perks.". It is a fantastic resort though! Just modify your park day plans and avoid the parks with EMH if you're not onsite to use them.

Thanks for the clarification everyone! EMH is a bit overrated anyway because it can get really crowded those days.

Thanks for the clarification everyone! EMH is a bit overrated anyway because it can get really crowded those days.
Agreed. We have an RCI exchange into Saratoga coming up and as I plan our days, there is only one EMH evening that we may take advantage of.

Agreed. We have an RCI exchange into Saratoga coming up and as I plan our days, there is only one EMH evening that we may take advantage of.
Make sure to call ahead and get everyone on the reservation and take advantage of the 60 day FPs.

Make sure to call ahead and get everyone on the reservation and take advantage of the 60 day FPs.
Yep, already done and FP+ made :thumbsup2

Although, that said, we're within 30 days now and I just checked a few of our days and all but SDD, FoP, and 7DMT are still available.

Hi guys,

similar query In that we’re staying at one of the Hilton resorts that does offer fast pass+ and EMH but how does one link the booking please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter