Staying near Marriott World Center Hotel/ near Intl Drive and Sand Lake Rd. - best supermarkets?

seema

Mouseketeer
We will be staying in Orlando twice over the next 2 months - at a timeshare for a week each.

We will rent a car each time.

Youngest person in our party is 16 yrs of age.

The first time near the Marriott World Center Hotel.
The second time near Intl Drive and Sand Lake Road.

What are the best supermarkets in terms of quality - price not an issue?
What are the best supermarkets in terms of low prices - where quality is not so much an issue?

We do go to Costco now and then. We also go to Walmart Supercenters.
But what about the actual supermarket chains.

Note - we have a Safeway card.

I would guess that any grocery stores in the WDW area (ie Lake Buena Vista) would be expensive, and variety somewhat limited.

Goodings is expensive, but I don't find Publix or Winn Dixie to be any worse than my regular grocery store. I think both are not too far from your area.

We haven't shopped at grocery stores near WDW for years...We use to go to the Publix on Sand Lake Rd....nice store...../The last years since we drive down from south burbs of Chicago...We have taken to stopping our 2nd nite in Ocala...visit friends and regroup...Get up the morning of ck in at WDW shop the Publix

close by Hampton Inn....fill the cooler...buy our staples and head to the World...we are usually there before noon...

I will say..I think the prices are quite high compared to home...but i get its a tourist town...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter