• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying Offsite????

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Due to my job situation, we may have to stay offsite this summer in order to visit WDW. For those that have stayed offsite, how early do you have to get to the parks in order to park and get to the gate before official opening? I like to be at Mk 20-30 before opening to get in line. When staying on site, it was easy, just catch a bus or boat and there you are. What is the best strategy when staying offsite?

If you have your own car I would say to leave your resort at least one hour before you want to get there. This should give you enough time in case you would get stuck in traffic.

If you are using a hotel shuttle, I would suggest getting the first one in the morning.

I don't know where you are thinking of staying, but HIFS is a nice resort & very close to WDW. Close enough that if you want to do a mid-day break it's doable without taking a giant chunk of time out of your day. Did you look into an All Star?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter