Staying onsite - express passes

Procrastinate

Mouseketeer
I haven't been for a few years and I am trying to figure out if any of the rules have changed. Last time, we checked in to the hotel early, got our keys (which were our express passes back then), and didn't even bother to stay the night in the hotel. This gave us two full days of express passes, early entry, and only paid for one night parking since we parked at the hotel instead of the park.

We are thinking about going back this summer, but can only go mid-July. I am thinking we should probably do the same thing. I have seen that express passes are now a separate pass that you get (from a hotel kiosk?). Other than that, has anything changed or does this plan still work?

Thanks!

rules are the same.
check in to the hotel, use the hotel card to create your photo id express pass, go to the parks and enjoy.

quite a few book the throw away room.
no issue there.

rules are the same.
check in to the hotel, use the hotel card to create your photo id express pass, go to the parks and enjoy.

quite a few book the throw away room.
no issue there.
If you would stay at an express pass hotel for 1 night and switch to Cabana Bay for 3 nights, how long would your express pass be good? Sorry, 1st trip to Universal????

If you would stay at an express pass hotel for 1 night and switch to Cabana Bay for 3 nights, how long would your express pass be good? Sorry, 1st trip to Universal????
2 days. Day you check in and day you check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter