~Stephy Is Home~

lalastephanie

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!I'm finally bakk!
I so totally love camping at FW.
I don't have aton of pics on my camera.
My sister has aton of picts though and when she
gets the chance too get them a little smaller n all
so they'll fit on her computer shes going to send me some.
It might be about a week before I have them though.
I do have lots of stories to tell though.
Right now i'm a little busy.
I just wanted to let yall know i'm home.
Later when I get bakk online i'll tell stories.
=]

Okay sorry you guys for not posting some stories last night.
I was just so tired and my dad wanted on so i had to get off.
Okay well newayz somehow my family can turn a 2 and a half hour trip into a 6 hour trip.
It was insane.
We have 6 adults, 2 dogs, 2 kids, and usually 2 teens since I carry a friend mostly.Its usually we leave then someone ends up having to go to the bathroom or the babys crying or someones hungry.
We left at like 5:30 p.m. on Friday and didn't get to the campground till about 10 p.m. then didn't go to sleep till 12:30 a.m. probably.

Saturday
On Saturday we went swimming and kinda stayed around the campground mostly.Then in the afternoon we went to Downtown Disney and shopped for a while.Omg we found Pirates Of the Caribbean crocs.For about 40$ of course and me and my sister were so gonna buy them though they didn't have a large for me and my sister.A lady went and looked in 15 boxes cause it said they had some and she couldn't find them so we said we'de go bakk a few days before we left to see if they found them.Thats about all we did Saturday except maybe play a few games at the campground.Oh we also played Bingo that day with the campground.Wasn't that fun.For some reason I just really don't like Bingo.

Sunday
We just hung around the campground till about 11 then we went to see if they had our golf cart ready(We rented one for 2 days) and they said they ddin't so we went and looked around in the store and jsut kinda sat around up there till 12 then they finally had it ready.So Sunday we mostly just rode the golf cart all around n looked in the stores some.

Monday
We kinda just did stuff around the campground on this day.We just rode the golf cart alot and played games at the camper.

Tuesday
This day had to of been the best day there.We rode the golf cart alot that morning till we had to take it bakk around 11.Well then we went bakk to the camper and did a few things then we went shopping.
We first went and got food from Long Jogh Silvers.When i was little we ate there every day cause there was one right near us but then they closed it.After we ate we went too a mall and went in this store called Steve And Barrys.I've never been in there before and i'm not sure if i ever wanna go in there again.There were some really bad shirts there.I got 2 shirts but that was it cause just about every shirt there was bad.After that we went to downtown disney again.I hadn't really spent any of my money except for the slushie I bought on Saturday so I decided to spend alot of money.I got 2 tank tops from Steve and Barrys and I got a red shirt that says "Does your face hurt?Cuz its killin me!" then another one that says "I'm too pretty too work." then at downtown disney i finally got my Mickey Hands.I had been wanting them since last time we came and peoiple keep tryin to tlak me out of gettin them but I finally got em.Then I got a Jack Sparrow cup and a Pirates of the Caribbean hat.Then we went too Goofys Candy Co.I'm totally obsessed with there now.I never really tried anything there but now I love their pink lemonade slushie.Its soooo good.Also that night was the best night ever.We went and saw fireworks then we were waiting for our bus and we needed the outpost yellow and they kepy changing to outpost purple and when one finally came we heard a firework go off really close.Well when we were watching the other fireworks there was a party goin on, on the beach.They had to of paid tons of money.I'm not sure if it was a birthday party or a work party or what but it was Pirates Of the Caribbean and everything.It looked so cool but there was security all around it so you couldn't get it.So newayz, Bakk to the fireworks we heard.We ran bakk to the beach and it ended up being that the party therem ust have paid them to do fireworks for them.It was so awesome they were just a couple hundred feet from us.Alo the party turned up there musci real loud and it was POTC sountrack and they made it look like bombs were shooting at the party n all.It wasj ust so amazing.It was also loud and bright but still amazing.Oh and that day I also tried to talk my mom into going to the Rain Forest Cafe.Didn't work but she did almost.Correctme if i'm wrong here but i think the elephant there was Jennys and she called it George.I'm not very good with remembering things but yeah we almost went there.I also thought about getting my hair done at Bippity Boppity Botique but I didn't.I think i'm gonna get it dne for my birthday when I go to Night of Joy.

Wednesday
Wednesday we basically just stayed in the campground while my mom n dad n stuff pack up and get the camper hooked up n stuff.We did go and see the golf cart parade.That was pretty fun but then we left the campground finally at about 11:30 a.m. and we didn't end up getting home till 5:30 p.m..I'm serious.My family can make trips sooo long.

Okay well I jsut had to tell this story.This story is kinda of a "Had to of been there" story but newayz.Me, My cousin, My sister Christy, my mom, and my 2 nieces were on the bus and my other sister Kim, my brother-in-law Jonathan, and my dad were riding bikes there to see the fireworks Tuesday nightOn the bus we're all like their probably gonna beat us since we bus has to stop laot so yeah.We'rej ust sitting on the bus looking for them.We pass my dad.We pass my sister.Then we wait and minute and where like where the heck is Jonathan?Did we not see him with them or something.So we keep looking and then we see him.Hes peddling as fast as he can to beat us and we start all cracking up laughng and everyones jsut staring at us in the bus.And we're asll like Omg hes sooo gonna fall n stuff and we're all like hes the wicked witch from The Wizard Of OZ and we start doing the tune from it n stuff.it wasj ust so hilarious.But yeah we had a really fun time there.Theres other funny stories but you'd really just had to of been there for these stories.
Also sorry if i've mispelled laot of stuff.I kinda typed this really fast.Haha.

sounds fun :) you didn't go to the disney parks *gasp*

can't wait to see the photos

sounds fun :) you didn't go to the disney parks *gasp*

can't wait to see the photos

Nope.We didn't really want too because it was already costing aton of money to stay that many nights.Also my sister is going into a park in October and i'm probably going to Night Of Joy in the Magic Kingdom for my birthday n all.So yeah we would have been spending aton of money.lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!